Chapter 22

{A/N tbh I don't even know why you guys like my book😂 but hey, I still love you guys so much! & sorry if my grammar or writing in general is bad, I never have time to edit so yeah, but don't worry by the time in done with this book I'll take the time to edit it.}

(Alex's POV)

I woke up around 9 in the morning and I could see Katelyn still asleep. She was curled up in a ball and it was pretty cute. She was still snuggling up on me so I had to try and get out of bed without waking her up. I pull the covers off of me slowly and I quickly got out before she woke up. As I got out she moved a bit and got back into her position she was before. As I opened my door I was gonna check up on Molly and Cameron. When I opened the door I saw them sound asleep in each other arms.

It was about 11 and I was downstairs watching some TV, it's been a while but Cameron and Molly were up with me. Katelyn is still in bed so I got worried.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check up on Kitty okay?" I say as I made my ways to the staircase.

"Okay." Cam and Molly both said.

I made my way to the stairs but as I got closer to my door I notice that my lights were on. Maybe she's up, I thought. As I turned the knob of my door I opened it and notice her standing up looking at my wall.

"Hey.." I say quietly so I wouldn't spook her.

"Oh hiya!" She had a smile on her face.

"So what are you doing hah." I laughed.

"Is it wrong to admire your wall filled with pictures and posters? She answered. "I really enjoy looking at pictures of you through out your years haha, your so cute!" She laughed and pointed at the pictures of me as I was younger.

"Well I guess you can say that." She looked at me and smirked.

"Hey well let eat something & after let's get ready for the mall." I said as I made my way to the door grabbing her hand.

"Okay.." she smiled.

(Katelyn's POV)
*time past*

It was about 1 p.m & everyone was getting ready for the mall.

"Molly...why did you get this..." I held up a pair of shorts that are pretty much, way to short for me.

"What? I thought since your single now, you can show off a bit." She said as she winked a me. "Besides, I got the same shorts that are yet, way to short for me too!" She held up her shorts and started to put then on.

As we both laughed I started looking for my top. I held up a black crop top with lace all over the bottom of it. I slipped on my white converse and went to go start my make up. Molly was already done so she started to curl my hair as I did my makeup. I added a little but of powder and filled in my eyebrows. I finished it up with cat eyes eyeliner and some mascara. Right when we finished we decided to go to the beach after, so we packed out bags with our swimsuits and other stuff we might need.

"You guys ready to go?" Cameron ask.

"Yeah!" Me and Molly said at the same time.

"Who's driving?" I asked.

"Me, I'm the oldest here." Molly answered.

As we got our stuff we all headed out the door and got into Molly's truck. Molly was already 15 years old because her birthday was earlier then ours. So she was able to drive only in our city. I recently turned 14 in May, Cam & Alex were 14 also, but I just wanted to be able to drive already. As we were all settled in the truck, Cam put on a play list and we all started to sing together. I haven't felt this good after me and Henry broke up. I haven't thought about him ever since, & I think I will be better off alone with my best friends...

(Molly's POV)

Once I parked in front of the mall we all got out the truck and headed towards the door. After we got in, Cam and I were walking next to each other and our arms kept bumping each other. Once he noticed, his hand slipped on to mine causing us to hold hands. I turned and saw Katelyn looking down at our hands. I felt bad so I let go. I didn't want to be rude or anything but I told Cam and he agreed.

*Time Passes*

It's been a good 3 hours and we all finished eating at Stake N Shake.

"So who's ready for the beach?" Alex's took a sip from his chocolate milkshake and stood up.

"I KNOW I AM!!" Katelyn yelled with her hands in the air.

The beach was right next to the mall so we left back to the truck and got our bags.

"Do you wanna just change in the truck while the guys wait outside?" I asked as Katelyn nodded. We got I to the truck and told the boys to stay outside and not to look. Thank god I have tented widows. Once we were done we both put our clothes over our bikinis and got out of the truck.

(Katelyn's POV)

Once we walked to the beach I got really excited. It was summer time, the time were you have fun and live and forget all your problems. Spending time with people you care about. & This was a great way to start it off. Well kinda. Once we picked a spot I went in my phone and started deleting pictures of Henry and unfollowed him on many social medias. I decided to have no contact with him. Until this moment...