10.

➭ 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭

➭ 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭

~✰ ✰ ✰~

"I'll get the lights. You get those windows unlocked." Kathrine told Jack and I as we entered her fathers cellar.

"You got enough keys there for the entire building. Has someone been picking daddy's pockets?" Jack asked Kathrine asked smirking. I smacked Jacks chest and he glared at me. Kathrine laughed.

"The janitors been working here since he was 8 and hasn't had a raise in 20 years. He's with us 100 percent." Kathrine assured Jack. Davey walked down the stairs.

"You bring enough fellas to keep us covered?" Jack asked.

"We could hold a hoe down in here and no one would be wiser." Davey assured his leader.

"Good." Jack smiled swinging his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side.

"It's good to have you back again." Davey smiled.

"Shut up." Jack grinned punching Davey with his free arm.

"Here she is guys." Kathrine said pulling off the white cloth covering the printing press. "Just think while my father snores blissfully in his bed, we'll be using his very own press to bring him down." Kathrine said slyly. I smirked.

"Remind me to stay on your good side." Jack joked. Race hopped down the steps and took a look at the printing press.

"Is this what they print the papes on?" He asked wiping his finger along the old wood.

"I can see why they tossed this old girl down in the cellar, but I think she will do the job." Darcy said entering the room.

"Jack this is Darcy. He knows just about everything their is to know about printing." I explained introducing the two men.

"You work for one the papes?" Jack asked him.

"My father owns the Trib." Darcy explained. Jack let out a woah.

"And this is Bill. He'll be typesetting the article for us." Kathrine said introducing Hearst's son.

"Bill? So I suppose you're the son of William Randolph Hearst?" Jack joked. Kathrine and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. "What?" Jack asked looking at us puzzled.

"And proud to be apart of your revolution." Bill said before talking to Darcy. Jacks jaw dropped and I giggled pushing it back up.

"Ain't that somethin." He remarked.

"In the words of the little one. "Can we table the palaver and get down to business?" Kathrine butted in quoting Les.

"A little grease and she'll be as good as gold." Darcy told us after he examined the machine.