06.

➭ 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬

➭ 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬

~✰ ✰ ✰ ~

Within minutes a fight had broken out. The Delanceys ran in and punched Jack and Davey. Oscar grabbed my arms and held me back. I wiggled in his grip. I noticed Morris grab Les.

"Let Les go!" I screamed at Morris. The other Newsies noticed and began to fight Morris to free Les. They cheered successfully. Albert and Race ran over to me and began to punch Oscar. Oscar double over and I fell to the ground surprised by the sudden release.

"Here ya go Lilly bug." Race smirked pulling me up.

"Thanks Race." I told him before turning to see Kathrine. I rushed over to her, taking the camera from her hands. "Boys!" I shouted waving them all over. They all ran over excitedly. I looked through the lense and snapped the picture. A bright flash erupted as I did so. "Let's pray that turns out." I muttered in Kathrines ear. She smirked.

"Are you staying or coming with me?" Kathrine asked pointing to the gate. I shook my head, I wanted to stay. She laughed a little before heading to the gate entrance to record.

"Time these kids learned a lesson." Wiesel announced. My face paled as I saw men appear.

"Newsies get em!" Jack shouted throwing a stack of papers at the men. I glanced up at the gate and saw the police.

"About time you showed up. They're slaughtering us-" The police man smacked Romeo on the head and he fell to the ground. My eyes widened as I saw Snyder.

"Jack!" I cried. His eyes widened as he saw Snyder.

"Cheese it, fellas. It's the bulls." Jack shouted loudly. All the Newsies stopped and began to scatter. I went to run after Jack when Morris and Oscar shoved me into a wall. Not again.

"Jack? Wait for me!" Crutchie cried as Jack ran off. Snyder grabs Crutchie.

"Where ya think your goin!" Oscar teased the crip.

"Jack! Help! Romeo! Lilly!" He cried locking eyes with me. I felt the officers cuff me. The cool metal scratching against my bruised wrists.

"Crutchie!" I called out to him. I struggled against the cuffs.

"Shut it both of you!" Morris hissed. I groaned but kept my mouth shut.

"It's off to the refuge with you little man." Snyder told Crutchie. "And you young lady are going home! If I see you out here again your going to the refuge I don't care who your damn father is." Snyder spit in my face. Tears silently poured down my face as I watched Crutchie get dragged away.

✰ ✰ ✰

"What were you thinking!" My father shouted at me when I got home. The police had delivered me to the door of my penthouse. My father was not pleased.