Part 2!Joseph x reader

"Please let me out Joseph, I'm begging you".
"Why would I do that?"
The man in front of me stared at me furiously.
"You're just want to get out to leave me, aren't you, Y/N?"
"That's not true, I-I love you, I swear!", I tried to get him to finally let me out of my "prison".
He ignored my plea and continued unwaveringly.

"Stop lying, I already know you don't love me, you love him, don't you?
You know who I'm talking about, right? I saw you two kissing".
"Ceasar. . .", I kindly whispered his name.
Suddenly I heard an angry growl from Joseph.
"Don't you dare say his name in front of me again", he said furiously, pushing me rough against the wall by my neck.
I felt the air being cut off and slightly black in front of my eyes.

"I'm sorry I have to hurt you, but this is the onlyway to make you obedient.
You will never speak his name or even thinkof him again, is that clear?"
I nod slightly.

He let me go and I sank down the wall exhausted and looked up at Joseph with a frightened look.
"What about Lisa and him, they'll probably be worried about me", I tried to convince him again to let me go.
He drove his hand through the brown hair.
"That shouldn't be a problem, I told them that you had gone back to your parents", he told, destroying the last bit of hope for salvation in me.

Suddenly Joseph let himself glide down the wall next to me, which made me twitch back, but didn't seem to bother him any further.
He looked at me with desperate eyes. "You know, I love you so much, really". "I...Joseph-"
"What does he have that I don't have, what!", his voice became louder again.
He grabbed my shoulders and shook them lightly.
"I'd do anything for you, I'd kill for you, (Y/N)!"
He looked like he was bursting into tears at any moment.

Suddenly I had the urge to comfort him as he lay so desperately on the ground.
I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me from eyes that reflected so many feelings: fear, grief, hatred, despair.
"No matter how long it takes, some day you will learn to love me as I love you, I am sure of it", he said, with an almost insane expressionon his face.
This had nothing to do with love, he was obsessed with me, I realized.
"Joseph, please just let me go, I'll forgive you and I-"
Suddenly he pulled me to his chest and put his head on mine.
Although it was slowly getting cold on the stone floor, I dare not to move.
"I'm sorry", he whispered in my ear. I turned around so I could look right into his face.

He gently stroked my hair behind my ear.
"I'm sorry...", he repeated his words a little more forcefully, and looked at me sadly, "...but I won't let you go.
I felt my tears running down my cheek and I dug my face against Joseph's strong chest, while he gently stroked my back and gave me gentle kisses on my head, which only made me cry harder.
He would never let me go, he wouldn't be able to do that.

"I'm sorry, but I love you to much, to let you go".
_________________________________________

To be honest, I really like this story and Joseph is one of my favorites anyway.
It hasn't been that long, but I'm working on a sequel to Jotaro, probably a lemon.

~Zoey 🦋