Ch 24: A Beauty Pageant!? (edited)

Continuing with the second day of the Grand Games, we sat through an intense match between the drunk fighter Bacchus from the Puppies and Elfman from the Fairies. Now I know Fairy Tail is top enemy but I'm glad that Elfman guy was able to beat the shit out of drunky because you never go after a guy's sister, especially both of them. And then hinting at a threesome in front of him, gross.

We are now onto our third match of the day. Jenny from Blue Ponies, who still hates me for taking the front page of Wizard Weekly from her and selling more copies than her while being fully cloth, against the Fairies' Mirajane. To be honest, I was pretty excited to see her demon form in action since Laxus told me about his guild members magics. I'll admit (and blame it on my childish attitude but who am I kidding) I did get jealous whenever he spoke highly of the woman. But at the same time, it made me want to be just as strong as them so he would talk about me with the same admiration. I'm not jealous of other women around him anymore....I mean maybe I'm a little insecure by the fact Mirajane is really beautiful yet we can't think about what her and Laxus are because we have to crush that bastard.

I could tell that Sting and Rogue were interested in seeing what happens despite Rogue's forever emo expression. We were excepting some serious bitch slapping to occur but no what we got was a God. Damn. Beauty. Pageant?!

"This is ridiculous." I facepalmed, at the display in front of us. "Ridiculous as the sock incident no but still dumb."

"I know right." Sting agreed beside me, making me smile in relief that my boys weren't turning into hormonal zombies like the others in the arena at the revealing women. "You would look so much better in a bikini than one of them." And the proud feeling was gone and followed by the vein pulsing on my temple. I then felt all my male teammates switching their gazes between the women's bodies and mine causing that vein to increase.

"None of you say shit." I snapped my fangs, sending them all away. "I would never willing expose myself like that." But apparently all the other teams' girls would as Mermaid Heel was the first to jump in, followed by Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail after that tiny blonde made it rain bikinis. I wonder who she is?

"Now all we're missing are the Ladies of Sabertooth." Chapati Lola exclaimed ripping me from my thoughts, turning everybody's attention to our team. "You think they'd be the first to join in, always being up for a challenge."

"You heard him Chiyo, time to get your cute ass down there along with Yukino." Sting patted my back with an excited smile on his lips.

"No! No there's no way I'm doing that." I said crossing my arms into an X shape.

"Uh Chiyo-senpai." Yukino tapped my shoulder.

"What!?" I barked, pausing at the white bikini with blueberries on her form. My eyes then trailed to sudden change in clothing. "How the hell did this get on me?!" I tore myself away from my own pink bikini with strawberries to absorb my new surroundings on the arena battle grounds. "And when did we get down here?!"

 "And when did we get down here?!"