Introduction

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Height: 6ft '2in

Looks:

Likes: 

Likes: 

-Music( all kinds and types, except mariachi cause it gives him a headache)

 -Sweets

-Singing and Dancing(when no one else is around him)

-Beatboxing and Rapping (just like singing and dancing)

 -Fruits

-Animals

-Machinery

-Reading

-Different types of vehicles

-Amazing Views(scenery)

-Mythology

-Wrestling

-Walks

-Night time

-Gray Days, Foggy Days, and Rainy Days

-Fighting and Beating the crap out of cocky bastards

Dislikes: 

Adults

Bullies

People getting too up and close to him(personal space)

Mariachi Music

Cocky Bastards

People who think their above and better than everyone else

 Being used just to do do other stuff and leaving him behind

Having to ask for help

Having to trust others

Personality: 

-Cold (but Kind and Caring to those who get to know him)

- Scary Looking (but Sweet to those who get to know him)

-Tough (but actually a Big Softie to those who get to know him)

-Quiet (but talkative to only those that get to know him)

-Blunt (Mostly says what's on his mind and tells it like he sees it)

- Stubborn and doesn't let anyone get close to him "friend wise" (Somewhat of a Tsundure....nuff said here)

Traits: 

-Linguist

- Cooking and Baking

- Talented in Music

- Knows many different types of fighting styles (Maui Thai, MMA, Boxing, Wing Chun, etc.)

- Immune to Most physical pain [Mostly scratches, punches, cuts, bites, electrocution, poison(most), stabbings, hangings, burns (most), freezing temperatures (Most, but due to being locked in a freezer over night)

Bit of Backstory: Sadly like most high schoolers, Y/N L/N had a troubled past while growing up. Although he was very smart, handsome and kind to everyone, others only showed him jealousy, hate, anger, and other negative emotions towards him. Getting sick of it, he slowly turned bitter, now he was only a cold and hallow version of himself, he was always moving from different schools due to many reasons, but when he finally made it to almost the end of his high school years,... something happened to where he now had to go to a high school called Canterlot High School in Canterlot City. And that's where this story begins.