Chapter 3: Cora Lovely

This concert was in Orlando, Florida and I was currently in Franklin Massachusetts. He told me to take the train line from Hanson to the next stop, and follow it as close as I can get to Florida. Then he reminded me how to hotwire a car. I had a week until the concert. That gave me two days to pack my things, change my identity, and get catch the train.

I thanked Drayton quickly, kissed him on the cheek and informed him that I'd see him soon enough. He promised he wouldn't go anywhere, before walking me to the door and slamming it shut behind me.

That was my day today, and now I'm just setting everything up for myself. My new identity is Cora Lovely, and I already sent my picture to a false-identification company in Tampa which, if my map skills are correct, is in Florida. About an hour ago, I chopped off my waist-length wavy hair right below the curve of my jaw, and died it a screaming fluorescent neon green that I'm sure would scare any passersby. I greatly appreciate that; nothing more I hate than small talk.

Now all I have to do is hack into the bank, set up a new account, fill it up with some cash, and pack my bags. The packing is easy enough when you can only have one backpack full of things. I've kept a navy blue Jansport since the 1980s, and so far it has held everything I need. After all, I only have about four pairs of jeans, three shirts, a wig, a laptop, and the basic bathroom essentials. Oh, and of course my wallet. Don't want to be caught broke for this trip.

Does anyone know how to work a piercing gun? I don't want to punch a hole through my face without proper instruction.

///

This was really short, I know, I know. NEXT CHAPTER IS UP TOMORROW!!! Yay, one step closer to meeting Luke in chapter 6... you will meet one of the boys in chappter 5 though (;