Chapter 10

The picture is of Skylar and Ryder

Eli POV

I watch Ryder walk in with a pink slip and smirk. "Looks like somebody has detention." He smirks at me and sits down right beside me.

"So what do you have detention for?" I ask him.

"Making out in the hallway," he whispers. I bust out laughing only to have Mr. Wolfe glare back at me. I glare right back at him then turn to face Ryder once again.

"Who were you making out with?" I watch his cheeks turn pink.

"Skylar," he whispers.

"Holy shit!!" I cry out!

"Is there a problem back there Eli?" Mr. Wolfe aka Mr. Asshole asks me.

"No Dick there isn't." His face turned bright red by this time.

"Principal's office now!!"

"Why?!? You name is Richard isn't it?" He just stood there glaring at me and pointing to the door. I sigh.

"Looks like I'll see you in detention also," Ryder smirks while telling me this. I grab my stuff and start walking out the door. I quietly head down to the principal's office. Seeing his door close I throw myself into an empty chair. I look around the office and notice that it too is empty. Hmm...interesting.

Suddenly his office door opens and out comes Katie (your good ole slut) fixing her hair and clothes. I raise my eyebrow at her making her blush and scurry out the door. I chuckle to myself and walk into the douchebag's office. "Sleeping with a student that's a new low for you," I tell him and sit down right across from him.

"Well isn't it nice too see you back in my office you little asshole." I smile. Okay so yeah having your principal call you a little asshole isn't the greatest and should get him fired but..that's just how my brother and I talk to each other.

He sighs. "Eli, why are you back in my office?"

"I called Mr.Wolfe a dick."

He starts laughing at this. "How long do I have detention for this time?" Suddenly everything turns serious. Uh oh..

"Eli, even though you are my little brother I have to suspend you."

"W-what!?! Why!?!"

"Well because this like the tenth time you have been here this month!!"

I look down in shame. "For how long?"

"10 days."

"But that's two weeks!"

"I know."

"Mom and Dad would probably ground me!! How will I see Ace!?!"

"I don't think Mom and Dad would be that mad." Maybe not mom but dad will surely give me a beaten tonight.

"Sure." Okay so I might act all tough and bad at school but honestly I'm a broken little boy on the inside. My dad beats me for anything he thinks is wrong that I have done. So breathing. But of course my older brother doesn't know about it.

"You can stay for the rest of the day if you would like." I nod and head to Ace's class seeing how the bell is going to ring soon. I plug my headphones in and My Chemical Romance starts blasting in my ears. I guess I zoned out or something because next thing I know I have a very jumpy Ace sitting on my lap.

"Hi baby," I whisper to him while nuzzling his neck.

"Hi!!! Ready for lunch!?!" I nod and grab his hand leading him to the cafeteria doors. We head to the table that we usually gather at and pull Ace into my lap. Soon Kyle and Aiden come walking in with Skylar following after them. Then in comes Mason and Ryder. And finally in comes Liz and Bella.

Skylar pulls Ryder on his lap causing Ryder to blush. I look over at Mason and see hurt flitter through his eyes. Poor guy. I clear my throat. "So guys guess what!!" I tell them.

"What," they say altogether.

"I got suspended for 10 days." Everyone gives me a shock look and I feel Ace tense up.

"W-why?" Ace whispers. I open my mouth to answer but Ryder cuts me off.

"He called Mr. Wolfe a dick." Everyone at the table starts laughing except for Ace.

"I need to go to the bathroom." He got off my lap and runs out the lunchroom. 

"I'll be back guys." Without waiting for their reply I quickly follow my Ace to the bathroom. I push the door hoping that he didn't lock it. Finding victory that he didn't lock the door behind him I quickly walk in and  lock it behind me.I go to the only closed stall and find myself crawling under it. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask Ace.

"You promised me you would stop getting in trouble!"

"I know baby and I'm sorry. "

"Maybe if we go talk to your brother he'll change his mind." I look into my baby's hopeful eyes.  I wish I could change my brothers mind, but I know I can't and neither could Ace.

"No I know we can't." Suddenly the bell rang causing Ace to jump. I quickly hop to my feet; holing out my hand to Ace. "Come on baby lets get to music class." 

Liz Pov

Dumping our trays into the trash can we find ourselves bumping into Ace and Eli heading to music class. Lucky us we all have our last class of the day together, even the new kids have it with us. Music has to be my favorite class of the day. I grab Bella's hand and pull her towards our seats in the back. Quickly after we sat down Mr. White enter the classroom.

 "All right class settle down." With that simple sentence everyone in the room quieted down and paid attention to his every word. "Today we are going to start one of our big projects. You guys will have to pick one partner and get to know them. You will then write a song about your partner. Don't worry guys I have packets of questions that you could ask your partner if you need help with coming up with them. Now go pick your partner!" 

I instantly grab Bella's hand claiming her as my partner, Staring down Meagan. Ever since the night I asked Bella to be my girlfriend Meagan has been trying to break us up. "Hey baby, don't pay her any mind," Bella whispers in my ear. Just because i'm such a dominate person I grab her from behind her head and pull her lips to mine. I kiss down to her neck making my way to her ear. 

"You're mine and thats never going to change," I whisper to her.

"Whoa you two!!! Let's keep it in our pants," Ace tells us. 

"Yeah! Don't wanna watch live porn at school," Ryder inputs. I look down to see Bella's checks flaming like hot cheetos. I once again look for Megan and instantly smirk Watching her run out the door.