Chapter 8

Picture of Aiden:)

Please comment, vote, and follow:)

Enjoy:)

*******************************************************************************************************

Mason pov

I push the double doors open only to be greeted by cheap perfume and couples dry humping on lockers. I quickly spot Bella, and point them out to the guys. We quickly make our way towards them. "Hey Bitch," Ryder tells Liz while swinging his arm around her neck. 

"Hey asshole," Liz replies.

"So," Bella starts out, "are you guys excited that your birthday is coming up?"

Ryder and I share a look and nod to Bella at the same time. Our birthday is only two days away, which also happens to be Friday which means Halloween!! 

"What are you guys going to do for it?" Ace asks us.

"I say we have a costume party," I tell Ryder. He thinks for a while then nods his head in agreement. I spot Skylar down the hall at his locker. I nudge Ryder to try and get his attention, but of course I wasn't able to succeed seeing how when I was looking at Skylar, Ryder and Ace switched places so I ended up hitting Ace instead of Ryder.  Ace rubs his arm and sends me a death glare. 

I ignore him and look back up to see Skylar smirk at me then disappear into another hallway. "Hey you guys I'll see you later."  I run off following after him. He turns the corner and I stealthily follow him. Someone quickly puts their hands over my mouth and drags me into a closet. A light comes on and I find myself chest to chest with Skylar.

He smirk down at me. "So Mason why is it that you are following me."

"I um I.." I honestly don't even know why I was following him. He smirks at me and lends down slowly towards my face. I stare at his lips and lick my bottom lip nervously. 

"Do I make you nervous?" Why can't I answer? He lends down, his lips brushing against my lips. "Mine."  He presses his delicious lips against mine. Our tongues battle for dominance, his tongue winning. I push him up against the wall only to be welcome with a wall to my back.

Skylar swoops down to my neck. My back arches and I moan out loudly when he bites down on my sweet spot. He leans into my ear, " Do I still make you nervous?" 

"No," I say boldly. Wow confidence where were you five minutes ago? He chuckles.

"Do I get an invite to your costume party?" How the hell did he know about it already?

"H-how d-do you k-know that we a-are throwing a costume p-party?'

"You are so cute when you stutter." He just ignored my question...Hmm...somethings up here. "Whatcha thinking about beautiful?"

"What is this?" I ask him while gesturing between me and him. 

"I'll tell you later my love."

"When is later?"

"Possibly tonight. Do me a favor and leave Ryder's window open tonight."

"Why don't you just ask him to leave it open."

"Well since you have been sleeping with him I thought that I might ask you." Okay know how did he know that? I open my mouth to voice my thoughts only to see him gone. i walk out of the closet and look down the hallway to see if I could catch him walking, but I didn't see anybody. What the heck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I know that you guys probably hate me now because I haven't been updating. I am sooooooooooo sorry!! Please don't stop reading my book I promise I will try harder to update I just had writer's block and some personal stuff but know I'm ready to go. I am really sorry that this is realy short too. Once Again I am sooooo sorry. Oh and If you have an idea that might make this book better then I am totally up to hearing your opinions just message me. Don't be afraid i wont your head off :)