Chapter 3

Picture of Skylar. Enjoy.

And please comment and vote:)

*****************************************************************************************************************

Mason Pov

I walk into art class to see a beautiful creature seating in my seat. He might be beautiful but he comes sin second compare to Ryder. I tap on his shoulder. "Um excuse me but you're sitting in my seat." His grey eyes look into my dark blue eyes. 

"I'm sorry." He gets up and moves to the seat next to my mine. 

"Hey I'm Mason what's your name?"

"I'm Kyler."  He hides behind his white hair. Before I could ask him anything else Mr. Cool-whip( yes that's his name) starts the lesson.

"Okay kids today we will Be oil painting who inspires us." I see excited faces everywhere. "Now since everybody already knows how you guys can just start."

I look over at Kyler and watch him sketch some kid with glasses. I grab my iPod and play it on shuffle while putting my earphones. Alone by Sleeping With Sirens starts playing and begin to start sketching. I get so lost into my sketching that its not until Kyler pokes me and motions for me to take my headphones. 

"He's beautiful." He motions to my picture and I realize that I was sketching Ryder. "What's his name?"

"Ryder."

"A friend?"

"My brother."  

"It's nice." 

"Thanks. So Kyler where did you move from?"

"Pennsylvania."

"So want to hang with my friends and I at lunch?"

"Sure but can my brothers join also?"

"Brothers?"

"Yeah I have a twin brother and a brother that is younger than us."

"What's their names?" 

"Skylar and Aiden." The bell ringed and I drag Kyler out the room towards the cafeteria. "Oh theirs Skylar." I look up to see Ryder sitting close to some kid with purple and pink hair, and if I looked close enough you could notice that his nose is pierce on the left side. I grab Kyler's hand leading him to the table. 

 "Hey guys," I say once we reach the table.

"Whoa Skylar, there's two of you?" I hear Eli ask Skylar. I look down at Skylar and realize that his eyes are a golden honey color.

"Yep," Skylar says popping the p. 

"Guys, this is Kyler," I says gesturing to Kyler, "Kyler these guys are Ace, Eli, Liz, Bella, And My brother Ryder."

"Hi," they all say in unison.

"Oh, Mason this is Skylar," Ryder introduce me to his friend. 

"Hey Skylar."  

"Hey Mason." I look down at him seeing what he has that I don't.

Then I hear Ryder cry out, "OMG!!! When did this happen?!?"

I watch Liz smirk, " A month after school was let out."

"And you didn't tell me you hoe!" 

"Awe shut up you're still my little bitch." Ryder gets up and plops down on Liz's lap. 

"Honey, I think you have it all backwards cause you are my little bitch."

"Oh hell naw!" Bella chuckles behind her.

"Don't worry Bells you can be my little bitch also."

"Are you sure? I don't seem like I would fit that role my dear master."

"Do not tell the master what you think and don't think!" Suddenly we all bust out laughing. After we got done eating we decided to go walking around the school. Turning the corner we walk into this guy getting bullied. 

"S-s s stop."

"Stop what? You little freak."

"What the fuck is going on here?!?" Ryder  yells at the freshman football player.

"Nothing that concerns you fag." Ryder suddenly bust out laughing.

"You must be a freshman."

"And?"

"Lets just say we don't get bullied around here." 

"And why is that?"

"We tend to fight back."

"Oh is that right."

"Yes it is musclehead." The kid charges at Ryder probably thinking he is gong to hurt my beautiful baby bro. From the corner of my eye I watch Ryder slowly lift his fist getting ready to punch this kids lights out, But then an upperclassmen football player came walking around the corner.

"Whoa whoa whoa what's going on?" The football payer looked from the kid to Ryder.

"Well you see this little freshman thought he should go around calling people freaks and fags," Ryder replies rather coldly.

"Did you?" 

The little freshman eyes betrayed his cool dude cover and flashes fear through them.  "Yes I did," he replies.

"Say sorry."

"Wait what?"

"I didn't stutter did I?"

"No sir." He turns to the boy. "I'm sorry Aiden." Then he turns to us, "I'm sorry."

I open my mouth to reply but Ryder beats me to it. "It's alright just don't let it happen again." He nods and leaves.Ryder was about to give the kid a hand when Skyler and Kyler suddenly run past him to retrieve the boy. 

"Aiden, why the hell didn't you fight back!" Skylar and Kyler yell at the kid Ryder saved.Wait Aiden? Isn't that their younger brother? 

"Come on bros, you know I'm a lover not a fighter." He smirks at them but I can tell that its a pained one.

"Pfft. Whatever come on," Skylar grabs him by his hand helping him up.

"Hey guys, we are going to take our brother home we'll see you guys later," Skylar tells us.  

"Alright." Ryder replies wile giving Skylar a hug. Instantly my a pain goes through my chest looking at the sight. 

"Bye," we all say in unison Quickly after they left the bell for fourth hour rang.I grab Ryder's hand and lead him to gym. 

"Ryder?"

"Hmm."

"Um are you going home with me or do you and Ace have plans?"

"I'm going home with you, but only if you let me drive."

"Nope, not going to happen."

"Awe come on please." Then he looks at me with his puppy dog face. Fuck no Mason resist!

"Ugh fine." His puppy dog face always makes me cave in.

We get to the locker room and head to our share locker. The gym uniform that we have to wear is the schools shirt and black shorts. Hand in hand we walk out to the gym. 

"Okay listen up kids," Our gym teacher, Mr. Run, Says, "We are going to play soccer, I will divide you guys into teams and since there isn't any girls in this class we are going to have a shirts team and a skin team." 

I groan. I fucking hate soccer but my twin on the other hand lives, eat, sleeps, and breaths it. "Okay instead of going by last name we are going to go my first names. If you first name starts with A-M you guys will be shirts and the rest will be skins. Now hope to it!" 

Not only do I have to play soccer but I have to play against my sexy hot brother that won't be wearing a shirt! I try not to stare at his sweating body running around everywhere but holy smokes its so hard!