Chapter 1

"M- Mason what are you doing?"

"Nothing little brother. Just lay down and close your eyes." I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I feel his soft plump lips against mine moving down to my neck. I moan. He kisses and licks my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moan out his name causing him to smirk. He continues sucking and biting on my sweet spot.

I open my eyes and he leans down to kiss me. I move my head towards him our lips about to touch.

" Is there a right way for being strong? Feels like I'm doing things all wrong. Still I'm here just hanging on."

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock shutting it off. I hear a knock on my door. " Ry? Are you up?"

"Yeah Mas I'm up."

"Kay I'll be downstairs, Mom made breakfast."

"Kay." I hop in the shower thinking about my dream last night. Ugh mind I need to stop thinking abut it now stop! Haha I can't believe I'm yelling at my own mind. I wash my hair with my pomegranate scented shampoo and washing my body with my chocolate axe body wash.

I jump looking down at my scars. "Ry! Hurry up! We don't have all day."

I dry myself off and walk into my room looking for something to wear. I decide to wear my white t shirt that says need some air! in black letters and my black skinny jeans. I wear my band bracelets to hide my scars on my arms.

I plug in my straightener and wait for it to heat up. I start straightening my hair and right when I get done Mason knocks on my door again. "Ryder Grey hurry your ass up or I am going to leave you here!"

"Okay I'm done jeez." I walk out to see my sexy brother wearing his black sleeping with sirens tank top and white skinny jeans with his black studded belt.

"Holy shit you take longer then I do."

"Well sorry It takes a while to look this sexy." I gesture towards myself. He looks at me and something flashes in his eyes, but as quickly as it got there it left.

"Come on let's go." I follow him out to the car and wait for him to unlock the door.

"Hurry up grandpa we have to get to school."

"Shut up and get in." I hop in and immediately plug my IPod in. Do It Now Remember It Later starts playing and I sing on the top of my lungs. "You are going to make my eardrums burst."

"Well I'm so rr rrrry." I look at the window for the rest of the drive. Watching the trees go by and live like this is a perfect world. I sigh to bad it''s not.

"What's wrong Ry?"

"Nothing why?"

"You just sighed and you look like something is bothering you."

I'm deeply in love with you. "Nope I'm fine." We arrive at school and when i get out the car i get tackled by my best friend Ace. Ace has been my best friend since we were born. "Hey Acey Bear where is everybody else?"

"Inside."

"Well then let's go." We all walked in to our group of friends. Believe it or not but we are actually kinda popular. how? I don't know. I walk up behind Eli and cover his eyes.

"Guess who!"

"Hmm." Ace goes in front of him and kisses him.

"Mmm is it my Ace and Ryder."

"Yep!" Ace answers him popping the p. The bell rings and we all walk to our classes. My first class is choir and I have it with Eli. Eli and Ace share one last kiss. I grab Eli's hand and we walk to class. I have a holding hand problem but no one minds it. Eli and I stand out in choir with his Green hair and my black hair.

We walk to our seats still hand in hand. "Hey Eli?"

"Yeah?"

"Did it hurt when you got you snake bites?"

"Yep but not that much. Why?"

"I'm thinking about getting snake bites."

"Oh." I open my mouth to reply but stop when the door opens. In walks a guy that I have never seen before. My jaw drops, this guy is sex on legs. "Close your mouth you might catch flies," Eli whispers in my ear. When I said Eli and I stood out this guy definitely did with his bright pink and purple hair

"Hi you must be the new kid," Mr. Jacobs said, "I'm Mr. Jacobs."

"Hi," he replies with his god like voice.

"Please take a seat any where." He looks around and we make eye contact. He smiles and I smile a shy smile. He walks up to the third riser that we are sitting on and takes the seat beside me.

"Hi, I'm Skylar."

"Hey, I'm Ryder and this is my friend Eli."

"Hi Eli."

"Hey man."

He looks over at me. "Nice shirt."

"Thanks you too." That's when I realized he was wearing the same tank top as Mason.

"Hey what class do you have next?" I ask him.

"Umm Theatre, I believe."

"Cool you have that class with Eli and Ace."

"That's cool."

"So where are you from Skylar?" Eli decides to ask.

"Pennsylvania."

"Why did you mom here to Maine?" I ask.

"We just needed a fresh start."

"Oh."

"I know we just met but can I um hold your hand?" I ask him.

"Sure." He holds his hand out and smiles at me. I blush and grab his hand. And I held his hand for the whole period.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Picture is of Ryder. I hope you like this book. Comment and vote. Love ya! bye bye