𝟘𝟝: ✯𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤✯

Hey guys, again only one update this weekend, I'm really sorry. I've been having major writers block lately and school work has been a pain in the ass. But I'm hoping to get two updates out next weekend! Again I'm really sorry please don't sue me! :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all stood there starring at the holographic map in front of us, Jim answering Silver's question"Whatever it is, it can't be good." I nodded my head in response, my hat flopping over my face a bit as I did.

I was quick to fix it as Jim looked down at me and chuckled, I sent him a light smile before going back to the task at hand. Looking over at Silver I was quick to ask as I gestured towards the door.

"Silver, if they find out about this. Do you know what they'll do? They'll probably kill the two of them" I looked over towards Jim as I gestured to both Kate and Jim, I turned my head back to look at Silver as I continued "and then after they are done, there will be mutany because they will think we are turning soft." I took off my hat as I now start to pace, running a hand through my hair to fix it a bit.

" and then they'll cast us off into space and let us die out there! They will kill all of us if they-"

"Hey, hey, hey."

Jim was quick to cut me off, as he stepped in front of me, grabbing my shoulders, causing me to look up at him. "No one is going to die." He held a gentle and certain look on his face as he stared down at me. Turning his head to look over to Silver he asked"Right Captain?" I looked over at Silver as a small smile made its way to his lips.

"Aye. No one is dying. Not on me watch."

I put my hat back on my head while asking"Okay, then what do we do?" Silver rolled up the map, shoving it on the inside of his coat while saying"Here's what were gonna do..." he held a determined look on his face as he explained the plan to us.

Soon everyone was asleep, as we all made our way out of Silvers room. The plan was to sneak off the ship on a sail boat that Silver and I just so happen to have (we stole it of course).

The five of us snuck below deck, making our way down to the boat, only to notice two pirates down the hall from us talking. Silver and I were quick to grab Jim and Kate, pulling them back around the corner we just came from.

"Alright, What now?"

Kate was quick to ask as Silver looked over at me saying"Follow my lead." He suddenly grabbed Kate's arms pulling them behind her back. Kate was quick to yell in protest as I did the same to Jim, he kept quiet as my hold on him was gentle, causing a smile to grace his lips.

"Keep walking you bloody bilge rat!"

Silver shoved Kate forward a bit as she sent him a glare, causing laughter to bubble up inside me at her misery. I let out a chuckle as Jim whispered"Whats so funny?" A smile still on his face as he slightly looked back at me.

I shook my head while saying"I'll tell you after" noticing the pirates look at us I finished with"Quick look angry" with that Jim faces forward and scrunched his face up in anger as I lightly pushed him forward.

The two pirates talked until they noticed the Captain"oh, Captain!" One of them exclaimed as the other nodded his head at Silver. We walked between them as the other now asked"Where are ya taking the prisoners?" Silver stopped walking, causing me to stop as he answer.

"I be taking them ta the holding cells"

"Um...Captain?"

One of them asked, causing Silver to look back at them"The holding cells are the other way" Silver was about to say something when I shoved Jim forward into Silver quickly saying"Hold onto him" as I turned my attention towards the pirates behind me.

"Are you two questioning the Captain?"

I held a blank look on my face as I stared them both down. One of them was quick to say something as the other stayed quiet, swallowing a lump that formed in his throat out of fear.

"No, no, no. We aren't. It's just that the holding cells-"

"Do I need to remind you both as to what happened the last time someone questioned the Captain?"

I was quick to take out my sword, holding it up as I looked at it, only for my reflection to stare back at me. "No, no, no, we remember what-" again I cut him off as I shoved him against the wall, my arm resting against his neck as I pointed my sword at the other.

"Because it seems like I need to remind both of you what happened."

I stared at the pirate in front of me, before shifting my gaze towards the one by my sword. Both of them, shook there head 'no' vigorously out of fear, I thought for a moment before responding.

"I want the both of you to go above deck and scrub the floors until I can see my face on it, considering the fact that you two were standing here doing nothing. Do you understand me?"

They kept quiet, fear could be seen in their eyes, as they quickly nodded their heads in response. I slowly put my sword down, and took my arm away from the other pirates neck, grabbing the pirate in front of me by his shirt and throwing him to the ground in front of the other.

Pointing my sword at the both of them as I shouted"Now go! Before I change my mind." The two of them were quick to run off as the pirate standing quickly helped the other to his feet.

Once the two of them were gone I turned around as silver asked"(Y/n), did you really have to threaten the poor men. They're already terrified of you." I shrugged as a smile graced my lips"What? I panicked, I'm sorry" Silver let out a laugh as he let go of Kate and Jim.

Jim stared at me for a moment before saying"Damn. Even I got chills." Morph flew around me a bit, before nuzzling up against my cheek causing me to let out a giggle.

Kate stayed quiet as I was quick to grab Jim's hand and drag him off to the boat"Come on, we don't have that long until they get suspicious, even if they're terrified of me" Jim chuckled a bit as Kate, Morph and Silver followed close behind.

As we made our way to the boat Jim asked"hey, by the way, what happened to the other guy?" My eyes went wide as I rubbed the back of my neck"Um...." I looked back at Jim a bit while sending him a slight smile.

"You don't wanna know..."

Jim shook his head"Jesus, what else should I know about you that has happened in the last three years?" I shook my head a bit and laughed"Nothing good, I can assure you that." Jim shook his head a bit, and looked back over at me"Well, either way, I still love you." A smile graced my lips at his words.

I stopped and turned around giving him a quick kiss, once I broke it I was quick to respond with" and I still love you too" he sent me a smile as I smiled back at him.

The moment was soon ruined as Morph flew between the two of us and Silver cleared his throat. An embarrassed blush made its way to my cheeks"Right. The boat." I said as I continued to walk, dragging Jim along with me.