𝟘𝟡: ✯𝕁𝕚𝕞'𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟✯

This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I had work and I was wicked exhausted so I ended up finishing it today and you get it today instead😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I swear he's doing this on purpose.'

I stood there glaring at the back of the arrogant blond's head, fists clenched at my sides before letting out a sigh and running my fingers through my hair.

'So annoying. Can't I just have one moment with my-'

"They're pretty close aren't they?" A hand was placed on my shoulder, causing me to jump a bit startled. I turned my head to look at Kate, only to look back at (Y/n) and Flynn"Yeah, I guess."  Kate took her hand off my shoulder and was quick to speak up again.

"They've known each other for about three years now right?" I nodded my head as I looked over at her "Well, yeah, I know that and I know what your thinking, Kate. But (Y/n) wouldn't do that to me." I looked back over at (Y/n) and Flynn only to see them laughing and talking.

'Would she...?'

I thought, only to shake my head to get the negative thought out. 'No. She wouldn't. This is (Y/n) we're talking about. She loves me and I love her. She wouldn't do that to me.' Kate brought me out of my thoughts as she grabbed my attention"Hey, Jim." I looked over at her.

"It's okay." She continued, turning her head to look over at the two of them "I'm just looking out for you, that's all" I nodded my head and sent her a smile"Thanks. But I'm fine" she looked over at me, seeming a bit upset about something, but none the less sent me a smile.

I was about to ask her what was wrong, when Silver cut me off "There it is Lads!" I looked away from Kate and over to the front of the boat. Ahead of us sat a giant asteroid, a giant prison complex, taking up practically the whole asteroid.

I stared in amazement as I walked over towards the railing near (Y/n) and Flynn, Kate following close behind. "Holy shit.." I let out a light laugh while running a hand through my hair"They weren't lying when they said it's a big prison" I continued.

(Y/n) pointed towards a ship floating close to the asteroid "And there's your stolen ship." She commented. Flynn laughed a bit "Yeah, okay, that ship is bound to be full with pirates. No way we are getting on that ship." He said as Kate huffed in annoyance.

"Great. Anyone have any idea how we are supposed to magically get the ship back?"

Kate threw her hands around to emphasize her question, I gave her a sideways glance before shaking my head and looking back at the Centurion. No one responded to her, giving her the impression that no one had an idea "Well, this is just awesome." She said, I ignored her as I looked at the men on the ship.

Above deck there was about 7 or 8 pirates, Ironbeard nowhere in sight. 'If we just march on there all willy nilly someone is bound to alert Ironbeard, even if he's not on the ship. Either way I'm not willing to find out if he's on board or not.'

As I looked at the Centurion get closer and closer, a plan slowly formed in my head. It was as if a light bulb went off, a smile graced my lips as I said "I got a plan." Before running over to Silver"Stop the ship." I slightly yelled.

Silver looked back at me confused, but none the less stopped the ship anyway. "What's the problem Jimbo?" I gave him a determined look while saying"I have a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First. We need to cause a distraction"

"Me and Shorty can do it. We should do the one where we are an unhappy married cou-"