𝟘𝟟: ✯𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪✯

Hey so I'm updating a day earlier bc this took me weeks to make Bc of writers block so I thought you guys would like an early update. But guess who is now officially 17! This was supposed to get finished the weekend after my birthday but this turned out to be longer than expected, so it didn't get published till like two weeks later lol. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it, sorry for the slow updates but it's really hard to try and think of things these days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile, Silver asked Flynn for his help on something, causing him to leave us alone for the time being. Jim scootched over, so he now sat next to me, grabbing my hand in his, staring at our interlocked hands he grumbled "We should've just left without him." I shook my head a bit, a light smile tugging at my lips in amusement, as I hugged his arm.

"We couldn't just leave him. He knows where we are going, so they would be after us in seconds."

Jim nodded his head a bit, now glaring at the ground"I guess your right. He is just so annoying, it's obvious he's doing this on purpose." I nodded my head and sighed" Just ignore him. You know I love you, right?" He shifted his head over to me, as his bright blue eyes stared down at my (e/c) ones.

"Yeah, and I love you too but-"

I put a finger up to his lips causing him to go quiet, a smile formed on my lips"So just... ignore him. Okay?" I took my finger away from his lips as he nodded his head while saying"Okay..." with a smile still present on my face I leaned up, capturing his lips in a kiss.

"Good"

Suddenly a thought occurred to me"oh, dang it. Jim your clothes." He raised a brow in confusion "what about them?" Jim asked as I suddenly got up. Jim was quick to follow as I walked back towards the other 3 dragging Jim along until he finally caught up so that he was walking next to me.

"Wait, (Y/n). What is wrong with my clothes?"

I shook my head a bit as I explained, an amused smile on my face"Jim. If you and Kate are planning to ever get that ship back, the best way to do it is to blend in." He opened his mouth to respond, only to quickly shut it when we reached the front of the ship. Getting cut off by Flynn who somehow managed to get between the two of us...again.

Flynn held a grin on his face as he snatched up my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips"To who'm do I owe the pleasure, for having a lovely lass like yourself to grace my presence this fine evening?" Laying a chaste kiss on the top of my hand.

I narrowed my eyes at Flynn, amusement could be seen in his mischievous blue eyes. I quickly ripped my hand out of his, looking past him towards Jim, only to see him with his arms crossed across his chest, glaring daggers at Flynn.

Looking back at Flynn, I watched him casually put his hands in his pockets as his blue eyes met my (e/c) ones, the shit eating grin on his face widening, as if he knows what he's doing is pissing Jim off.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "For your information. I happen to be getting Kate and Jim clothes, so that we can get on the ship undetected." Flynn ran a hand through his hair as Kate made her way over to us, just so happening to hear her name.

"What about me and Jim?"

I sent her a glance as she now stood next to Jim, neither me or Flynn bother to answer her question as he says"And how are you going to find a clothing store. Better yet, a pirate clothing store, in this heap of nothing?" He gestured towards the space around us, which in fact, held nothing but stars.

"Incase you haven't noticed, the only place pirates go to for stuff like that, is the lagoon nebula. And we just so happen, to be far from it."

I smirk tugged at my lips as I headed towards the captains quarters"Oh, contrary wise." The other three were quick to follow, I suddenly stopped in front of the door to the captains quarters and turned around.