Chapter 4

A/N: I don't know the girl in the above picture. She is just who I imagined Eunhee to look like!

"Everyone, meet Park Eunhee. My childhood best friend and.... my personal bodyguard."

Silence. No one said anything as they took in what Jin said.

"Say what now?" Yoongi asked, completely in shock. Jin sighed and looked down. 

"This is Eunhee," he started. "She's my bodyguard. As I just said."

"B-but..." Jungkook started. Jin looked up at him.

"Why.. Why do you need a bodyguard?" He asked. Jin stiffened and looked away.

"Does it matter?" The lady, Eunhee, exclaimed. She put a hand on Jin's shoulder and Jin smiled at her.

"I think it does matter." Yoongi said hotly. "He is our hyung after all." The others nodded at his words. Eunhee looked at them and then at Jin and suddenly laughed.

"I forgot you're older than all of them. I'm more used to you being the younger, more innocent one." Jin punched her lightly in the shoulder.

"Shut up, no I wasn't." Jin glared at her, playfully. Eunhee just laughed even more. The rest of the members were looking at each other, even more confused.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your reunion, but may I ask a question?" Namjoon inquired. Eunhee looked surprised to hear him speak so formally, but she nodded.

"I don't mean to be rude, but why are you here?" The other members were happy someone found the courage to ask her that question. Eunhee looked straight into Namjoon's eyes.

"I already answered the question earlier. Jin asked that when he came out of the room." Eunhee explained, rolling her eyes.

"You only said you wanted him." Taehyung pointed out. Eunhee rolled her eyes again.

"And that was my answer, dumbass- OW!" Jin slapped the back of her head when she cursed.

"Don't say that to Taehyung-ie." Jin scolded her. Eunhee rolled her eyes again for the third time. Jin shook his head.

"How about we go sit in the dining room? I'll get some snacks from the pantry." Jin started walking to the dining room, the other members and Eunhee following him. Jin went into the kitchen to get a few snacks. At the dining table, there was an awkward silence, but Eunhee wasn't paying attention. She was looking around the room, examining everything.

"You guys seem successful." she pointed out. The members seemed surprised at her words, but nodded. Eunhee smiled softly.

"I'm glad Jinnie made it. He was always so scared that his life would never change." The boys looked confused.

"What do you mean he was scared that his life would never change?" Hoseok asked. Eunhee looked up, her head tilted sideways.

"So he hasn't told you guys yet? I'm glad. He achieved his dream." Eunhee looked content while the others were confused out of their mind.

"What do you mean? What dream?" Jimin asked, absolutely baffled. Eunhee looked at the boys and smirked softly.

"He really hasn't told you anything about himself before becoming an idol has he?" When the other members stayed quiet, Eunhee's small smirk grew.

"He hated his life, you know? Way more than you think. Right as he turned eighteen, he ran away from home, determined to change his life. He just wanted to start over. He made his way to BigHit. Now he's part one of the world's biggest boy band. That's what I mean when I say he achieved his dream." The other members all sat there, shocked at what they learned.

"She's right." Hoseok squealed in fright when they heard Jin's voice. Jin walked in holding a plate of food. He set the plate down and sat down.

"Eunhee is right. I have achieved my dream. We all achieved our dreams, but I in a different way." Jin shyly smiled. The rest of the boys just stared at him. Jin looked at them and sighed.

"I think you all deserve an explanation." Jin sighed again. "Here I thought we were going to finally have a peaceful weekend." Jin got up and was about to head out of the dining room. He turned around and looked at the others expectantly.

"You coming or not?" The other members shot out of their seats and ran to follow Jin. Jin stopped again and turned around to look at Eunhee. She groaned and finally got up. Jin led them to his and Yoongi's room. Everyone was confused why he was leading him there. Jin led them to his side of the room. He instructed them to wait by the bed as he walked into his closet. He came out holding a picture. Eunhee's eyes widened as she saw what he was holding. The others moved closer to see the picture clearly. It was a picture of six. A man, woman, three boys, and a girl. They recognized only three of them.

"That's your mom, your older brother, and your self," Jimin pointed out. "Who are the other three?" Eunhee put her hand on Jin's shoulder. 

"You don't have to say it if you don't want to Jinnie." She reassured. Jin shook his head.

"I have to. The other three... The're the rest of  my family. My dad, my other older brother, and my older sister." Jin explained. The other boys looked shocked but not too much. All they knew, was that his parents were divorced.

"My dad's side of the family... is a mess." Jin struggled trying to find a way to describe them. Eunhee snorted at the description.

"They're definitely more than just a mess, Jinnie." She laughed. Jin glared at Eunhee and continued.

"You see, when my mom was dating my dad, she didn't know who his family actually was. When they got married, my dad explained all of it to her. She didn't agree to it, but she loved my dad so she stayed with him. After we were born, things started going bad. My siblings were all being trained for..I'll explain that part later."

"Anyway, My siblings were all being trained hard. They all started at age five, because my dad used to say, 'the young learn better.' I started training at four for some reason. Unlike my other siblings, I got it immediately. I was, like Jungkook, the 'Golden Maknae' of my family. My mom did not like this at all, but she was to scared to say anything. I trained everyday, until I turned fifteen. When I turned fifteen, my father deemed me as 'special' and named me the heir of his...'company'. He told me I was ready for the 'real world.' I always did what he asked me to do. I thought this was normal. Eunhee, who is three years older than me, was my first and only friend. She became my bodyguard when I was fifteen."

"It was when I was fifteen I realized a lot of things. I realized that my dad's job is not normal. I realized that he was an evil piece of shit. I realized that I...I -" Jin broke down crying. Eunhee immediately went and hugged him. Th other members were very concerned and still a little confused. Jin sniffled.

"It was at fifteen I realized that I.. I was a murderer."