Chapter 2

It was a busy day for BTS. They were getting ready for a performance. 

"Has anyone seen my pants?" Jungkook was running around looking for his leather pants.

"How did you lose your pants?" Hoseok asked while raising his eyebrows. Jungkook just shrugged and ran out of the room. Everyone collectedly just shook their heads. 

"10 minutes everyone!!" A staff member rushed in and informed them.

"Jin-hyung?" Jin looked up from his phone to face Namjoon staring at him with a concerned expression.

"Are you ok?" He asks. Jin nodded, a bit confused as to why Namjoon was asking him. Namjoon looked at him one last time and opened his mouth to say something before a staff member ran into the room.

"Two minutes everyone!" He called. Everyone ran to get into position. 

"Good luck everyone!" someone called out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were all panting on the stage, facing their fans, all smiling brightly after a successful performance.

"ARMY!! Saranghae!!!" Taehyung and Jimin were yelling at the top of their lungs. Their fans were cheering them on as loud as possible. The fans were all calming down (only a little though) when Namjoon walked up holding a mic.

"Thank you ARMY for being for us all the time!! Now I think the members will say something too." Namjoon looked over at his other members. Taehyung immediately stole the mic.

"We LOVE YOU ARMYYY!!!!" he yelled into the mic. The fans sheered just as loud right back. Jimin took the mic from him and held it up to his mouth.

"We love you Army! Thank you for sticking with us, even during hard times! We owe so much to you. I also would like to thank my members and the staff members for putting up with us." The audience laughed with them. Jimin handed the mic to Jungkook, who took it shyly.

"Thank you ARMY for supporting us!" Jungkook enthusiastically squealed. Hobi and Yoongi echoed his words and finally the mic was handed to Jin. Jin held the mic and looked out into the audience. 

"Eomma? Hyung? I know you're in the audience today! Where are you?" 

The rest of the members helped Jin search for his mother and elder brother.

"Over there!" Jimin pointed out to a seat towards the back. As soon as Jin saw them, he burst out in tears. The rest of the members looked at each other, surprised. The fans were all telling him not to cry. Jin brought the mic up to his mouth with a shaky hand. 

"Eomma and Hyung. You guys have been there for me when no one else was. You supported my dreams when others put me down. Eomma? How are you? Are you proud of me now? I'm finally a son you can be proud of. Hyung? Are you also proud of me? I love you both so much. I-" Jin was full on sobbing now. There was many fans also in tears. The members were very surprised because their hyung was never like this before but hugged him anyway. 

After a good 8 minutes, Jin finally calmed down. The fans were all chanting KIM SEOKJIN over and over again. Finally it was time to go backstage. After their last goodbyes to the audience, they went back. 

"Jin-hyung? Are you ok now?" Jungkook asked Jin. Jin sniffled and then nodded.

"Sorry I got emotional. My family is going through some problems right now and I'm not even their to support the-" he started crying again. The members all rushed to Jin.