Shower

Lauras POV

Taylor and I are walking down the resort sidewalk to our hut, a big smile plastered on my girl-..fiancés face. "A penny for your thoughts?" I say, and gently intertwine our hands together. She smiles at me and kisses me gently, her velvety lips melting into mine. "Laura Prepon just asked me, me, to marry her" she giggles, "Baby you act like you just won the lottery" I chuckle and she shrugs, a smile still plastered on her face. "Well because I've won the lottery in life, we have a roof over my head, I have Tank, an amazing, gorgeous, kind, caring, sexy fiancé, a job that I love, food on my plate, I've got everything I need" she whispers lovingly, kissing my cheek. "I love you Laura, so much." She hums and I cup her cheeks gently, caressing them as I peck her lips. "I love you too Taylor," I whisper.

We arrive at our hut and make our way inside, the air conditioning wrapping around us as we walk in. I watch Taylor intently as she sets down her beach bag and takes off her sandy sandals. The inside of the hut is dimly lit and I walk out onto the patio, the ocean breeze hitting my body. I lean on the patio rail and smile, seeing the island lights glimmer on the waves. A familiar pitter patter of footsteps approaches the patio and Taylor stands next to me, my arms immediately wrap around her small frame as she buries her face in my chest. "Beautiful" I whisper, looking at Taylor. She nods her head as she looks at the view, her eyes dancing as she's watching the twinkling lights on the water. "I mean you're beautiful Taylor, I'm so fucking lucky to have you in my life" I whisper, my hand gently running through her golden hair. She looks up at me and smiles that heart stopping smile of hers, kissing me gently but passionately. "Can we take a shower together?" She asks softly, pulling back and looking at me with sparkling eyes. I nod my head and she gently pulls us from the balcony, walking into the fancy ass bathroom in our hotel. She takes off her bathing suit and so do I as the hot water runs, the steam fogging up the gigantic mirror. I look over at her and smile, my eyes trailing up and down her perfect figure. "Is it weird that I'm kind of mad other people and most likely millions of people around the world has seen my beautiful fiancée naked?" I say and she laughs. "That was just a job Laur..this is just me and you..no cameras, no script" she purrs out and I blush. I look at myself in the mirror as Taylor comes up behind me, her head resting on my shoulder as she closes her eyes and kisses my cheek. "I love you Laur" she whispers, her hands wrapping around my chest and I chuckle. My hands slowly go up and rests on top of hers, Taylor's lips softly peppering kisses on my neck. I pull out my phone and snap a picture of us in the steamy mirror, Taylor's new ring on full display. "Shall we..fiancée?" she giggles and I nod my head as we both step into the shower. I step in behind her and wrap my arms around her waist as the warm water hits us both, our muscles immediately relaxing. She presses her back up against my front as we enjoy each other's presence.

-

Our shower is filled with innocent make outs, not wanting sex but just wanted each other as close as possible. Once we finish we both step out and I wrap a big towel around the both of us, heading us over to the bedroom. I hear Tays giggle as we waddle to the bedroom in our little towel bundle, skin pressed on skin.

We both change into loose pajama shorts and shirts, mine being black shorts and a navy shirt while Tay is dressed in white shorts and a pink shirt. I crawl under the covers and so does Taylor, the fan going on overhead to give us a cool breeze. As soon as Taylor's body gets covered in the sheets I pull her close to me and she curls up on my chest. This is a position we like to sleep in together, wether it's catching a quick shut eye in our trailer to movie nights in the house, we always sleep in this position. I gently lean down and kiss the already dozing off blonde, whispering softly "Goodnight Tay, I love you." A soft smile cracks on her lips as she sleepily mumbles, "I love you too Laur."

(a/n: sorry that this is a short chapter, i've been working on a whole other story and kinda have writers block. dm me for ideas if you have any :) )