Chapter 9

Scarlett's POV
Once we got to the mall we all filled out of the car. We started to walk in. Then a swarm of people surrounded us. They wanted pictures and everyone to sign stuff.
⚠️Trigger warning- Panic attack ⚠️
I start to have a panic attack and Wanda notices. She makes a way through the people and finds a little bench. She sits me down and starts to calm me. I still feel like I can't breathe. The room is spinning and I keeping seeing things from my past. I rub my eyes vigorously trying to make these images go away. They won't go away. I hear Wanda in the background of these images trying to tell me to breathe. I cant when I see the torture chamber. I want to scream. I start to cry. Then I run my eyes more. Finally they are gone. I see I am sitting on a bench in a ball crying and hyperventilating. I look and see everyone pushing away the people to get to me. They tell them they can't take pictures. The fans get mad and storm off. Finally they reach me.
⚠️Trigger Warning Over⚠️
I have mostly calmed down by the time they get to me.
"Эти засранцы помешали мне добраться до моей малышки, когда она нуждалась во мне. Я собираюсь убить их." | Those asshole prevented me to getting to my little one when she needed me. Im going to kill them.| Natasha says obliviously pissed off.
"I'm okay, Mama. Thank you but you don't have to kill anyone. I am okay now." I sign to her.
After I convince everyone I am okay, I fix my makeup with the wave of my hand and we start to walk around.
Natasha's POV
We get out of the car and start to walk in. We decided to come now because it's 11:30 on a Tuesday so there shouldn't be a lot of people out. Then we walk in. Turns out it was a half day at most of the schools. People are everywhere. They soon start to surround us. They ask for pictures and for us to sign stuff. We start taking pictures and signing stuff then i turn and I can't find Wanda or Scarlett. I scan the room and find them on a bench. I see Wanda whispering to Scarlett while she is clearly not okay. I start to push people away saying I can't take anymore pictures. The fans get angry and keep bugging me.
"Look." I whisper to Bucky knowing he can get the fans to go.
"Shit," Bucky curses under his breath.
Steve has realized what's going on at this point.
"Okay everyone. We are done taking pictures. We need to get stuff just like you. Move along." Steve says.
Nobody really moves. Then finally Bucky speaks up.
"Now." He says in a stern voice.
All the fans clearly upset start to walk off. I walk over to Scarlett. She has calmed down and is sitting trying to pull herself back together.
"Эти засранцы помешали мне добраться до моей малышки, когда она нуждалась во мне. Я собираюсь убить их." | Those asshole prevented me to getting to my little one when she needed me. Im going to kill them.| I say pissed off.
"I'm okay, Mama. Thank you but you don't have to kill anyone. I am okay now." Scarlett signs to me.
It takes so convincing but we finally start to walk around. We go in all kinds of stores trying to find stuff for the kids to wear or use. We go into Hollister. Me, Wanda, Scarlett, Clint, Scott, Thor, Loki, and Bruce go and look for stuff for Wanda and Scarlett. Bucky, Steve, Sam, Rhodes, and Tony go shop for Peter and Pietro. We look around for a while and purchase some stuff. Then I walk toward Victoria Secret and have to drag the boys in. We get some stuff for Wanda and Scarlett. Then we decide to go to build-a-bear.We walk in and I make everyone make one. Loki chooses the one based on him. Thor chooses a raccoon because he said it reminds him of a friend he met in space. Pietro picks a puppy. Peter picks a fawn. Bucky chooses a brown bear. Steve gets a blue bear with stars all over it. He says he thinks the bear is "lit". Sam says he's to cool to get one. I shove a pink T-Rex at him and make him get it. He's scared of me so he does. Rhodes get a tan bear. Tony gets a owl. Scott gets a pink sloth. Bruce gets a bear. I get a dog. Wanda gets a purple bunny. Scarlett gets a koala. Clint gets a rainbow fairy bear thing. We all pick out outfits then leave. Me and Bucky tell everyone to go to the car. We are going to meet back up with them. We have to do some shopping of our own.