Chapter 4

"They put her in this chamber and inject her with shit then shoot her. They are trying to make a bullet proof human." Pietro states with sad eyes.
Natasha starts to cry while she holds the other boy.
"Peter?" She asks.
"Mama?" She replies.
She hugs him tighter.
"I can help her, but I need to get her to the meds at quick." Bruce says. "Call Cho!"
-Time Skip-
"She stable now. She's gonna be out for a while." Bruce says.
"Care to explain why you are attached to the kids," Tony asks.
"When I was fifteen they brought Bucky in and forced us to have a child. It was supposed to be the perfect assassin." Nat says. "I got pregnant and had twins. A girl and a boy."
She starts to get choked up.
"We don't know where they went after that." Bucky says with tears falling down his face. "About two years before I escaped HYDRA I was forced to stay in a cell with those kids. I helped stitch them up when they got beat."
The other girl they had brought back walked in with Pietro and Peter.
"I just wanted to see if she was doing okay." She says shyly.
"She's stable. She should be waking up any minute." Bruce says to her.
"Wanda are you going to tell them or do I have too?" Pietro asks.
"I will." She says a little louder. "She won't talk when she wakes up. I would recommend letting her see us first. She is very powerful and could probably kill you in a instant."
"She also hasn't spoken in 3 years..." Pietro trails off.
"Why?" Tony asks.
"Not after the incident." He says.