Thank You Note

Hi guys, 

Another story of mine just got finished. I love this bitter sweet feeling that comes with completing something. I'm going to be honest, the response for Losing Echoes has been more than I had hoped for. Even though it being my first attempt at thriller as a sub-genre, you guys accepted it with such warmth that I'm forever grateful. 

This story has taught me how to use writing as a therapeutic mechanism. Last year has been nothing short of a roller coaster for me and then I took as many break as an almost writer can. But it all once again comes to you guys who didn't give up on me and Losing Echoes.

Thank you for the bottom of my heart. All of you, the people from Twitter and every reader who read this piece and loved Harram and Zaviyar, Thank you so much guys. 

I'm also aware many of you want more of the happy moments, I don't know right now how I'll give those to you but let's see what happens. Bonuses, Cameos in other books or some other way. Possibilities are vast so I think I will be able to work on at least few of these. No promises though.

But all said, the journey of Zaviyar and Harram ends here. And I'm already missing them. Argh!

What next? I don't know. Let's see how things pan out further. Till then take care. Stay positive and stay safe in these crazy times.  Thank you once again.

Love and Duas, 

Aims.