Chapter 3

Sorry about the late update, I was at break and I don't have internet at my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARE WE ALLOWED IN YET?!?" I hear James yell. "OWW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR ADELINE?"

Shit I totally forgot about James and Adeline. SHIT again. There were more Zombies outside that i didn't get.

"I totally forgot about James and Adeline. Aaron you have to come with me because you and I are the only ones on this property that know how to handle a gun. And no you can not make fun of Jessie or any of the others." I say as i look as his face.

"Fine then," he huffs, "lets go and get those people."

"AHHHHHHHHH," I hear someone scream. It sounded like a woman so it was probably Adeline.

"LETS GO!!" I yell while grabbing Aarons arm and yanking him out of the door. We race down the stairs and to the front door expecting to zombies trying to get into the car. Instead we find Adeline sitting on top of James hitting him in the face repeatedly.

"I told-you-not-to-fucking-cuss!!" she says emphasizing her point with every punch to James' face. I stand there is shock with Aaron. Then i burst out laughing. She automatically stops and get off of James. That doesn't stop me from laughing though, it was JAMES that screamed like a woman. Aaron was just standing there looking at the scene before he was on the ground clutching his stomach, laughing.

"OH MY GOD," we both say laughing our asses off. James stands up and glares at us.

"Will you two stop laughing and tell me who the hell he is, where the hell Jessie and Jamie are, and what the hell are we going to do. Oh and one more thing. KEEP THAT FUCKING PSYCHO AWAY FROM ME!!" he says pointing to Adeline.

"Will you two just knock it off? Please? We have a plan and I need to know if you two are going to stay," i say with a sigh, finally stop laughing.

"Of course I'm going to stay, you are my bestfriend and my wife is in your house with my baby," i probably should have mentioned that James and Jessie are married and he's the father of my soon to be niece.

"No shit sherlock. i dont think that Jessie would have let you leave. Shes the one that wanted to stay. I was mostly talking about Adeline. Adeline, you are more then welcome to stay, but if you do then you have to pull your weight. By that i mean that you will have to help my son and sister around the house and helping those in need. Can you do that?" I ask

"Yes I do think that i can," she says, giving me a smile.

"Ok. Oh and try not to beat anyone up for cussing, everyone here will be cussing.Unless its my kid. If he cusses than any of you have a right to beat his ass. Just make sure that he's able to sit down after words. Can you do that Adeline? No beating people up unless there is a valid reason." I ask her. She sigh and nods.

"Thank you."

"We should probably get inside, it looks like James is ready to go nuts. And I would rather not be out here when the sun sets." Aaron says looking to the west.

"Thats a great idea. I have to go do inventory and see how much food, and other stuff, that I have."We head in to the house. James immediately books it up the stairs to go check on Jessie. Jamie runs down the steps and runs behind my legs.

"MOMMY! Uncle Jay is eating Aunt Jess' face off! GO HELP HER!!!" He says shaking my legs. I laugh and pull him from my legs.

"Uncle Jay isn't eating her face off. Hes just kissing her because he missed her and he got worried when the things attacked you guys."