Chapter 2

The only reason that I had a motorcycle was because it got me from place to place really fast. So its safe to say that it got me to my house in a very short time, and with James in his convertible he was able to stay with me the whole time. I park my bike in front of the house and get off, just as I swing my leg over the seat I hear a terrified scream.

"AHHHHHHHH, Auntie Jessie HELP ME!!!" I hear my son scream. A door slams and then all you hear are the moans of the dead.

"Shit," I say while running up the steps. "JAMIE, JESSIE WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

"We're in Jamie's room with everyone," I hear Jessie yell, "Stay away there are... things everywhere."

"STAY THERE AND DON'T COME OUT!!"

"I DIDN'T PLAN ON IT." She yelled back.

"James go into the truck and grab my hand gun from under the seat. " I instruct him.

"Adeline just stay in the car please."

"With pleasure," she says sitting back down.

"Here you go, do you want me to follow you or can i sit in the car with Ms. Adeline," he asks with puppy eyes. FYI they never work on me but I didn't want him to come anyways, he doesn't know how to shoot a gun.

"Go sit in the car. Did you grab the extra ammo too?"

"Yes mam." he says walking around the car.

"Sweet," I say going up to the door. I take a deep breath and slam the door open. That automatically gets the attention of all the zombies. I raise my gun and shoot. I usually have fantastic aim, but not when I see all the kids. I can't help but hesitate, but not for long, there were grown people coming at me so i shot them all. I make my way to the stairs and try to walk up them backwards, but that doesn't work to well I end up falling on my ass about half way up them. The zombies automatically come and try to swarm me. BANG BANG BANG, the zombies turn towards the sound. I use that distraction to shot the rest that were on the steps. After i make sure i turn towards the way the sounds came from. Standing up on top of the steps was the most beautiful looking man ever. He had really black hair and bright blue eyes, hes was wearing a leather jacket and dark blue and black flannel shirt. On his legs were wrangler jeans, im sure if he turns around his ass is going to look freaking delish.

"You know a thank you would work," he says with a smirk. Never mind on the beautiful, hes a fucking ass hole

"You know you don't have to be such an ass hole," I say back. I walk up the stairs to get to Jamies room when I feel a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around.

"I just saved your life. You think that its okay to treat me like an ass? I should left you there so that they could have eaten you." He says with a sneer.

"Then what? How the hell would you tell a six year old boy that his mother just got eaten while you were standing there contemplating on helping her or not? So yes I treated you like an ass because I WANT TO GET TO MY FUCKING SON TO MAKE SURE THAT HIM AND HIS SEVEN MONTH PREGNANT AUNT ARE OK!!" I scream at him.

"MOMMY!!!" I hear my little boy yell. "MOMMY!!!" At first i think that hes yelling because hes happy that I'm home but then i realize that he yelling because hes scared. "MOMMY HELP US!!!"

"I"M ON MY WAY!" I say while sprinting up the rest of the stairs. I barge in to the room with the guy right behind me, only to see Jamie and Jessie pressed up against the window with a zombie trying to get to them. I grab the gun that i put in my waistband, i lost the other one on the stairs while fighting, and shot the fucker that thinks its ok to try to hurt my family.

"Jamie and Jessie," i say running towards them. They meet me in the middle and we get into a group hug, "thank god you guys are alright. Did you get bitten or scratched by them or anything?" I ask looking them over.

"No," they answer simultaneously.

"Thank god," I say. The guy was looking in on us the whole time, making sure that nothing else jumps out and tries to eat us. He clears his throat.

"Now thats all well and dandy, we need to leave. You guys need to grab a bag and get anything that you need and want because we won't be coming back."

"Who the HELL put you in charge?" I say walking up to him and getting into his face.

"I did," he says with a smirk, "Only because you don't seem capable of it."

"Excuse me," Jessie says walking up behind me, "I'm glad that you came and saved my sister but that gives you NO right to go around telling us what the hell to do. We are going to stay here and defend this place. Have you never watched any of the zombie movies that have come out? Once someone leaves a place they aren't ever able to find a place that is suitable for them. Soooo we will be staying here and make this place for the living again. Whether you want to stay with us or not thats on you and Winter."

"Why Winter?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes, "Because Winter is the only one that knows how the hell to fight, the only one that I think is suitable to try to fix this place up." I stand there looking at her with a dumbfound look on my face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!" Yells the guy, "She was almost eaten because she tripped walking up the stairs. Why the hell would you want to put her in charge?"

"YOU WILL NOT YELL AT ME!" I yell back while grabbing the collar of his jacket and push him up against the wall, "THIS IS MY HOUSE AND YOU WILL FUCKING RESPECT ME!" I let go of the ass hole and walk over to Jamie and wrap him in a hug. It seems that the only thing that can calm me is hugging him and making sure that he is safe. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. But I meant what i said, this is my house and you will respect me. I tripped up the fucking stairs because there were toys covering half of the goddamn steps so naturally I TRIPPED. You would have too. Now going on to what Jessie said, I don't believe everything that she said but i do agree with it. We've only known you for a few minutes. We don't even know your name-"

"It's Aaron," he says interrupting me.

"Ok Aaron, as i was saying, we don't know you so we won't be putting our trust in to you just yet. We will be staying here and trying to make this place more inhabitable. So you are welcome to stay, god knows it would be nice to have someone else that knows how to shoot a gun."

"Thank you, I would be happy to stay," he says. Then he suddenly smirks. "Only if you let me be the one that's in charge of letting people in and whatnot."

"NO!" "Fine" Jessie and I say at the same time.

"What do you mean fine?" she demands, "there are people everywhere out there that are scared. Are you saying that we're going to let this ass hole choose who comes and goes."

"Not exactly," I say while giving him the 'don't open your mouth and say something that will make me regret letting you stay', "he get to check and see if the person has any bites or scratches, and if they do then hes going to send them back out. If they dont then he has to tell me why they should or shouldn't be allowed to stay."

it took her a few minutes of pestering for her to finally agree.Now lets see how this actually works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well heres the second chapter. Hoped ya liked it. Like i said in the previous chapter if you believe that i need to fix something then message me and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for reading hope to see you all soon.

Ta-ta for now, me