falling for hot jerks part 5

When we got home that day, we went and did our homework. After we finished, we went outside and saw Tyler and Mason playing basketball. When they saw us, they stopped playing. "What are you gals doing?" Tyler asked.

"Going for a walk." Maia said.

"Can we go with you." Mason asked.

"Sure." I said, smiling at both of them. While we were walking, it started getting cold and dark. I guess the boys noticed cuz they were hugging us on the way home.

"Thanks guys, we would have froze walking home." Maia said.

"No problem girls, anytime." Tyler said. Then we went inside. Then next day, we walked outside and saw Mason and Tyler were waiting outside for us.

"Isn't it your mean day today?" I asked.

"We decided to extend it since we were out of it." Mason said.

"Oh, thanks?" I said. When we got to school, Noemi was alone.

"Where's Mark?" Maia asked.

"Home, he's sick." Noemi said. She looked at the guys that were next to us. "Again, you guys are around again?"

"They never told us to leave." Tyler said nodding to Maia and I.

"We don't want them to leave." I said. During that day, the twins ignored us. Three weeks later, Noemi, her boyfriend Mark, Maia and her boyfriend for exactly two weeks and one day Mason, and my boyfriend for exactly two weeks and one day Tyler, were sitting at a lunch table. 

"listen guys we need to talk." Maia and i said.

"sure what about?" the two boys asked.

"listen um guys we wanna break up." Maia and i said.

"why?"

"well um you see your getting way to protective of us. never letting us go to the mall by our selfs, always wanting to know where we are, and text us 24/7. dont you think we need a break?"

"well we were just trying to protect you from getting hurt from those jerks that broke your guys heart!"

"maybe we didnt want to be protected!" i yelled.

"what about that day you said you didnt want to get ride of us?"

"we had our hearts broken then we fell for you guys. then you guys wouldnt give us our space and we are sick of it."

"well sorry for caring." the boys got up and left. The office called Maia and me to the office. We went to the office and mom was waiting to take us to the dentist. When we got to the dentist, they called us back early. after the appointment, they went home and saw the two boys sitting by the basketball hoop instead of playing. They looked up but didn't move when we got out of the car. We went inside. The next day, we walked to school alone. The twins were walking away from the school in our direction.

"What do you want?" Maia asked.

"We want to talk." Blake said.

"You are talking." I said.

"We want to talk to you guys about what you saw in the mall three weeks ago." Drake said.

"Why?" Maia asked.

"It's not what you think you saw."

"What do you mean?" We all walked toward the school while we talked.

"Okay, you know how this is a bet that we were doing?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we lost another bet to someone and the thing that we had to do was kiss them, so we did it in a place where we thought you wouldn't be. You were suppose to go to the mall an hour after like you said you would."

"Mom made us leave the house earlier." I said.

"So are you guys sisters?" Blake asked.

"Sorta, we live with each other, we shared everything, we call the same people mom and dad, and we tell everyone we are."

"Oh, so one of you is adopted?" Drake asked.

"Yeah, Maia is." I said.

"oh, i thought you guys were twins." Blake said

"well we say we are but we dont look like it." Maia said

"oh i see"Blake said. after a while we were at school in the courtyard.