falling for the hot jerks part 9

chapter 9

then out of no where chase jumps into the building. wow Drake and Blake must have texted him.

"let go of my best friends!" chase said.

"why would we do that?" mason asked stepping away from Maia. he took out a knife.

"uhh guys." Maia said Drake looked at her. she pointed to the knife behind masons back.

"so mason you wanna play that way?" Drake said.

"what are you talking about?" tyler asked still by me.

"well im not sure what way do you want to fight?" chase asked. "come on two against two."

"fist fighting. sure." mason said. he put the knife in his back pocket but it fell on the floor by Maia.

"okay me and Drake against you guys." chase said. knowing that he would switch it to Blake and Drake.

"no! Blake and Drake against me and tyler." mason said.

"okay what ever makes you happy." chase smiled and started going close to us.

"okay. let the fight began." i said. "good luck babe!"

"you to babe!" Maia said

"okay we will try." the twins said and winked at us. chase was over by us by now.

"grab the knife!" maia whisperd. chase grabed the knife and cut the rope. he picked up Maia and put her out the window. then he picked up me and helped me out the window. Blake and Drake came running out and picked up Maia and me.

"you guys cheated!" tyler screamed. then he saw us in Blake and Drakes arms and started chasing us. chase stopped he had the knife out Blake and Dreake were still running they were heading towrds the hospitle.

"where do you think you're going little guy?" chase asked tyler.

"well im going to the barber shop i need a hair cut." tyler said.

"yeah right!" chase said holding up the knife. then tyler started running but saw mason. he had a gun. the gun was fired Chase was down.

"CHASE!!!!!!" Maia and i screamed. Dreake put Maia down and ran and gor Chase. we were by the Hospitle so Blake ran inside and got a doctor to get Maia.

"i got him!" Drake yelled and ran him in the hospitle. Chase was by me and Maia. We grabbed Chases hand.

"Chase you cant die on us please stay alive!" Maia and i screamed. tears running down our faces. we were all rushed to surgry. me and Maia were first out of surgry waiting for Chase to get out.

"babe are you okay?" Blake and Drake said at the same time. Maia and i shook our head. saying we were okay. they hugged us and kissed our cheeks. they had to get home but they called outr parents saying we were in the hospitle because of Tyler and mason. our parents were here waiting for us. Tyler and Mason are going to jail for kidnapping.