Falling for hot jerks part 15

We were in front of Bella's resaurant. It is an Italian place. Maia and I have only been there a couple times and we know it is really good. The guys got out and helped us get out too. Noemi and Mark pulled up next to us. When they got out, Noemi made her way over to us and smiled.

"Oh my god! This place is amazing!" I said. Blake walked over and put his arms around me.

"I'm glad you think so. It took us forever to figure these things out. You know how long it took to figure out what this place was? I thought it was like some woman who would sit in an empty room and her name is Bella. It makes sence." Blake said. I kissed him.

"Only you would think of that." Drake said. Maia was walking in circles around the car. "Um, what are you doing?" Drake asked her.

"Being a Maia. What else?" She replied.

"Okay little crazy girl. Let's go inside. I'm starving!" We walked in. The person at the front grabbed six menu's and lead us to a quiet booth in the corner. We sat down and looked at the menu. Maia was sitting next to me and Noemi on the other side of her. The guys were sitting across from us. Maia put her menu up and leaned in to talk to me.

"I think that Noemi might be... You know?" I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"How would you know so soon though?"

"Intuition?" I thought about that for a minute.

"Um, Maia, what is intuition?"

"Weirdo. I just have a feeling."

"Well, should we tell her to take a test?"

"I don't know, we probably should, but not right now. We don't want any of that to come up right now. We are suppose to be having a good time and all right?"

"Yeah, I get it." She put her menu down. I looked at Blake. He was staring at us. The same with Drake. I looked past them and couldn't believe it. "Maia, look." She looked where I was pointing. Chase was there staring at us with a girl across from him looking bored. She didn't look like someone I have ever seen before. The boys looked where we were and mumbled stuff under their breath.

"Don't worry about it girls, he isn't doing anything, if he does, then we will deal with it. Let's just stay focused on having a good time. I mean, it's not like we get to do this a lot." Drake said.

"Maybe you don't, Maia and I do." I said.

"I like chicken." Maia said. We all looked at her. "What, I do, it tastes good."

"Oh my god, Christina, Maia, did you hear about Matthew? He got expelled and now we don't have to deal with him anymore." We talked, gave our orders to the waiter, and talked some more. I kept peeking over and caught Chase staring at us everytime. I know he doesn't agree with the fact that we took the guys back and all that but isn't this going a little far? He is becoming a stalker. It's kinda freaking me out. After we ate, we got in the car and drove home. The guys kept looking at the clock. Then we pulled up in front of our house and it was dark inside. When we walked in, people jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!" It was awesome. Except for the fact that I stumbled backwards and ran into Mark.

"How was the date?" Dad asked. Everyone started talking to the party guests.

"Great. Chase was there though."

"He won't ruin anything." The doorbell rang. Maia and I went to get it. We couldn't believe who we saw.

"MATTHEW?!?!" Maia and I said together.