1. story!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

03/06/2023

"..there we go." The h/n haired girl exclaimed, putting bandages on her fingers. "I should be more careful around the kitchen.." She sighed, walking to her door.

Y/n opened the door to see Aoi waiting, Aoi noticed the girl and immediately went to her. "Good morning Aoi!" Y/n smiled immediately. "Good morning too y/n-chan!"

Y/n chuckled, "Shall we?" Aoi nodded. On their walk they met with a certain daikon. "Nene-chan!!" Upon hearing the voice, Nene recognised it almost immediately. 'Y/n-chan..!'

Y/n hugged her. "G-good morning y/n-chan!" Nene felt nice at the pitied girl embracing her with a hug, Aoi chuckled at them. "Guys we should hurry up before class starts." y/n immediately let go of nene, "ah, i'm sorry! We should hurry up!" The girl grabbed Nene and Aoi's hand and started to run.

~ ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

As soon they arrived, y/n immediately sat down on her chair with Nene panting heavily not so far from her. Aoi and y/n looked at each other then chuckled. "Nene, come here." Y/n called the girl. "Yes?" Y/n pulled over an empty seat patting it so Nene could sit.

"Sit down, your hair got ruined. So I wanna fix it if you don't mind." Nene nodded quickly. Y/n chuckled, pushing her to the seat carefully. "Anyway,,, have you heard the seven wonders?" Nene tilted her head at Aoi.

"Seven...wonders?" Y/n looks away. "They're quite popular, Yashiro.. I'm surprised you don't know about them." "Ehh? Y/n knows it too?" Y/n nodded. "Hey, You should tell her the recent popular one right now."

Aoi gasped, "ah! Great idea n/n! Ahem.. the most recent popular one.."

"..is the Seventh out of the seventh wonder: .... "

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hanako-san of the bathroom.."

"In the third stall in the girls' bathroom, On the third floor of the old building. Lives Hanako-san, Who grants a wish to anyone who summon her, But in exchange she will takes something precious from them."

 " To call her, Knock three times on the bathroom door. Then... 'Hanako-san, Hanako-san... Are you there?' She will appear and grants you a wish."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aoi finished with clapping her hand together. "So Nene-chan, What do you think?" Nene thought for a moment. 'Any..wish?' "Nene-chan?" Her thought was cut off, "ah- ye-yes?"

"What do you think? The story." Nene sighed. "It's pretty scary I guess? But my question is.. do you guys think it's real?" Y/n and Aoi look at each other then to Nene. "Why do you ask?" Y/n asked.

"Well..I'm just curious... she can grant any wish does that mean it's real? Or is it just fake, or even you'll just get yourself in trouble?" Y/n got quiet, "well we don't know unless someone tries.. but right now there's no one who tried to summon her." Aoi comment. '..oh?'

Nene looked down on her table seeing y/n fingers covered in bandages, "oh my god y/n! A-are you okay..?!" Aoi looked at what nene was talking about. Y/n flinched in surprise

"H-huh.. oh I'm fine guys! No need to worry- haha!" Nene and Aoi furrowed their eyebrows "Really! Don't worry..! I just got into an accident in the kitchen this morning!" "...but I didn't hear anything-" "Don't worry!"

"If you say so.." and the teacher came in "Ah here's the teacher.. Nene, after class, do you wanna hang?" Nene shook her head. "No, I have something to do." "Oh..? Is that so? Alright then."