CHAPTER #15

TAEHYUNG'S POV: -

        How can someone just slap you metaphorically with words, in the face and blame you for something that you didn't even do!?

      It has been just one day of my marriage, and my husband is already tired of me...did my father even know about Jungkook's behaviour and his relationships!?

       I know jungkook warned me from the first day that we are just husbands in name, that's all but why do I feel suffocated without him in this house!?

     Though Namjoon-hyung and Jungkook's parents are too sweet and caring, but why is their son not like them!?

       --------------------------------------

     When Jungkook got up from his chair and went to our room upstairs with anger filled eyes, he slammed the door with full force...I bet everyone will be awaken...

     What he said, hurted my heart. When he got up and went upstairs, I tried to control my tears from falling but I failed.

    I put my elbows on the dinning table and held my head on my palms...trying to figure out what I did wrong, Jungkook is mad at me cuz I asked him a wrong question...I shouldn't ask him why he's late or where has he been or who he was with, I shouldn't interfere in what he's doing, it's his life. I think I should make myself used to this boring life of mine. As long as he's happy, I'm happy...

As I was lost in my thoughts, someone patted my shoulder from behind...I was shook cuz a moment ago there was no one here except me...

I looked behind me, I saw my mother in law looking at me worriedly...

She asked me worriedly:" Taehyung! What are you doing here sitting on the dinning table at midnight? Are you alright?"

    I said:" Yes Eomma! I'm fine...I came downstairs to drink some water."

     She said:" Oh! Okay...By the way, is Jungkook home? It's past 12 o'clock already... Where is that boy?"

      I said:" No Eomma...he's home. He came home tired from office, he's upstairs."

     My mother in law sighed:"Thank god he's home. I was so worried. He came home this late at night, what was he doing in the office, this late at night?"

       I was thinking for an excuse when my mother in law gasped and said:" oh I totally forgot, I woke up from my deep sleep, when I heard a loud thud of a door, who was that?"

I said:" That was jungkook. He accidentally closed the door loudly."

     Eomma nodded her head and said:"are you sure, he did that accidentally!? Or was he angry!? "

    I nodded my head and said:" he did that accidentally...haha..."

She nodded her head:"I asked if he was angry cuz I think you two fought...and I saw tears in your eyes earlier."

I shook my head:" it was just dust in my eyes and we didn't fight...Haha..ha"

She looked like she didn't believe in what I said but she just shrugged it off and said alright, good night and also said that if he ever fight with me, so tell me.

She went back to her room and I went back to my room.

I opened the door to my room and saw jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed...looking frustrated.

Without saying a word, I went to my side of the bed and slept without saying anything.

        --------------------------------------

    I woke up around 3 o'clock in the morning and heard Jungkook talking on the phone in the balcony.....

I heard him say:"Now don't be sad, baby...I'll come tomorrow at 7pm and I will spend the night with you, okay!?"

He then cut the call with a "Good Night".

I felt sad for unknown reason...

Jungkook was coming back to the room from the balcony, so I quickly went to bed and pretended that I was asleep.

Jungkook took a big and long sigh and laid on the bed with his head on the headboard. After a while, he went to sleep.

I turned to face him. When I did, I observed his face with my fingertips. Imagined kissing him all over his face, but in reality I couldn't cuz he belongs to someone else...😢

       ------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter...

If you like it, so give it a vote...
And please do comment on this chapter cuz I wanna know your thoughts on this chapter....

* ANNEONG HASEYO *

UNEXPECTED MARRIAGE+LOVE TaekookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara