CHAPTER #13

TAEHYUNG'S POV: -

   I went to school...it was a long day. When I came back home by bus, there was pin drop silence inside my in-law's house.

I looked around but there was nobody.

As I was walking upstairs to mine & Jungkook's room. A maid came towards me.

"Sir, welcome home. May I set the table for lunch?...you may be tired, freshen up and I'll set the table for you..."

I nodded my head.
I asked her:" Where is everybody?"

She told me:"Mr and Mrs. Jeon and Namjoon Sir, went to a friend's house, they invited them to lunch."

She added:"And Jungkook sir is in his office."

I nodded and went upstairs to freshen up.

I took a shower, went downstairs for lunch and came back upstairs in my room again.

I took a nap for 1 and a half hour.

When I woke up, it was 5:30 pm.
I did my assignments.

I had nothing else to do, as I was bored. I went downstairs to see if anybody was home yet.

But there was nobody in the kitchen, nor in the living room. As I sat on the couch in the living room to watch TV, I heard the main door creaked.

I stood up and walked towards the main door, I saw Jungkook's older brother, Namjoon.

He saw me and said:" Oh Taehyung! You are home. You must be alone and bored."

"Hi Namjoon-shi! Thank God, somebody came home. I was so bored, home alone. "

He smiled at me and asked:" Is Jungkook not home yet?"

I nodded my head in approval.

He said:" He's home by 5pm, the other days. Maybe he's got important meetings."

I nodded.

He teased me:" Are you already missing your husband? One day after wedding, and you are missing him already?"

I blushed a little.

I whined:" Namjoon-shi! stop teasing me."

He told me:" Don't worry, he'll be back before evening. Now you don't have to be bored, cuz you have me. I'll give you company. What do you wanna do?"

"Anything... Just to kill the boredom." I said.

He smiled and said:" wanna go to the park for a little evening walk?"

I nodded my head.

"I'll fetch my jacket, wait for me, hyung."

"Take your time, taehyung."

We went to the park, which was a few blocks away from our house.

We both jogged a bit, while Namjoon-shi told me funny jokes.
We laughed to the point that I had tears in my eyes due to too much laughing.

We sat on the bench to relax a bit.

I said to Namjoon-shi: "Hyung! Why are you single...?" I joked.

He smiled a bit and said:" I don't have anybody to be with, maybe that's the reason. I'll tell you when I find someone."

I nodded and said:" Hyung! Do you want my help. If you don't mind I will introduce a friend of mine, he's Also single."

Namjoon-shi thought for a moment then said:"Why not? Why not give it a try? I'll see if I like him, mom and dad are so worried for me. They want me to settle down, to have a family. They also wanted to arrange my marriage but I refused saying that I'll find someone suitable for myself. They agreed, but still I'm single. I would've refused to your offer, but I know that I've tried many times but didn't succeed in finding someone better. So I would be more than happy to meet your friend."

I smiled at him:"Okay. My friend himself is a bit observative. He declined many people saying that they are not the right person for him."

"Let's see. I find him interesting." He said.

I smiled.

He said:"By the way, how is Jungkook treating you?"

I said:"He's alright. It'll not be his fault even if he's cold with me cuz he's been forced to marry me."

Namjoon-shi said:"you're right but he should know his responsibilities as a husband and as a father to his future kids. Now that you're his spouse, you should know this, Well he's a bit irresponsible, he used to have a girlfriend. She was a selfish and gold digger. We all knew her from the moment Jungkook introduced her to us. My father invited her to have dinner with us, so we could know her. We would invite her to have dinner together many times, my dad and mom didn't like her that much, as my father said that she's not Jungkook's type of girl to marry with. My mom also agreed to my father. My parents refused to have her as their son's wife but Jungkook would always say that we don't know her. Then dad saw you at your house one day, when he came to met your father, you might not remember it now but my father was very satisfied with your beauty and your manners."

I nodded and he continued:" When he came back home, he told mom that he found a perfect person for his son. We all were happy when he showed us your picture which he took from his friend, your father. Jungkook also loved your pictures, he thought that you were chosen to be my spouse. He told mom and dad that you were perfect. But when my parents told him that you were to be his husband, he was so angry. He reasoned with dad that he has a girlfriend which he will marry but father knew that she will not be perfect and suitable for him and his children. At last, dad forced him to marry you and forget his girlfriend. He was so tensed and angry but he did this all because he will lose his position as a CEO. So now that he married you, I hope he'll prove to be a good husband to you and to your kids."

I smiled and mumbled:"How can he when he's still with his girlfriend!?"

Namjoon-shi asked if I said something but i said no.

We sat there in the park a bit longer than we intended to do. We walked home and it was 7:30pm. Mom and dad were still not home. Me and Namjoon-shi had dinner. Jungkook was still not home yet.

When it was 8:15pm mom and dad came home tired.They went to their room. Namjoon-shi told me to rest too, as I was tired. He went to his room.

I wailted for Jungkook till it was 11:30pm.

I even talked to jin hyung and told him that I'll meet him with someone. He asked who but I told him it's a surprise. After talking for half an hour with him, I ended that call with saying see you later.

I decided to sleep as it was already 12:00am. I went to sleep.

After a while I heard the bed creaked a little. I opened my eyes and found Jungkook's back was facing me. I sat on the bed.

I asked him:" Jungkook! you're back?"

He looked at me.
Said:" Oh Taehyung! You're awake. Yes I was busy a little. Sorry I didn't tell you that I would be late. "

I shook my head and replied: "No it's okay, you warned me from the first day that we don't have to meddle in each other's lives, so you don't have to be sorry."

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart knowing that taehyung isn't worried and don't even care if he's late or early.

Though he said that himself that they should not interfere in each other's lives.

He tried to shrug it off but he failed.

.
.
.
.
.

         --------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with something.

Hope you like the new chapter though it's a bit boring.

Vote and comment.

Ba-byeeee