CHAPTER #4

JUNGKOOK's POV:-

When I got ready for office in the morning, I came down for breakfast.

These past days, I didn't talk properly to my parents because of the conversation with my parents about the marriage proposal.

When I came down, my mother had already set the table and my brother was also sitting, taking breakfast. I greeted him:" Good Morning, Namjoon hyung."and he smiled at me in return.

I took my breakfast and got up to leave for office. As I was going out the door, my mother called me. I turned back and she said :" Jungkook, we are gonna go to the  Kim's Mansion for dinner tonight, be ready for it."
She added:" And one more thing, we're gonna fix a date of your wedding with Kim Taehyung."
I couldn't say anything. All I could do was nod my head.
As I did, I left for office.

I went to office. There was alot of work.

When I finished work, I came home right away and straightly went to room. I took a shower, put on a black t-shirt and some sweatpants.

I came downstairs, my brother was in the living room watching TV. I ate lunch and joined my brother in the living room. He looked at me, smiled and said:" Jungkook-ah, You're home already, how was work today."

I said:"Alright, I managed to finish early to be ready for dinner tonight with the Kim's family."

My brother gave me a sad smile and said:" Jungkook-ah, I tried to convince dad but he said that he is helping you have successful future.I even told him you have yeri ( junkook's girlfriend ) , but he got furious and said that you were too spoiled and immature. He said you don't know what is best for you."

I gave him a satisfied look and said to him:" Namjoon hyung, it's alright. You don't have to fight for me. I already prepared myself mentally for this marriage because they leave me no choice. But I'll try to get rid of him as soon as possible, within a year."

Namjoon hyung stared at me :" Jungkook, marriage is a commitment, you shouldn't take it that light. Maybe he's a good kid. You should at least give him a chance to prove himself if he's a good spouse, if he's even capable of being your wife."

I nodded:" I know but what about YERI. I've spent two years with her. I can't let her go like that. Maybe if I act cold with TAEHYUNG, he'll himself beg for divorce."

Namjoon hyung shook his head in disappointed and said:" Jungkook-ah, maybe he's forced too by his parents, so you shouldn't be too rude with him. I know you'll give him a chance. I believe in you."

I nodded and said:" Maybe I should go now. See you later at the dinner, Namjoon hyung."

        ----------------------------------------

HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SO I'll TRY MY BEST.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NOR MY SECOND SO DON'T MIND IF I MAKE MISTAKES.
KEEP READING MY STORY
COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND KEEP READING MY STORY.