Chapter #1

TAEHYUNG's POV:-
Today was a long day, I came home from college, it was almost afternoon. I saw my parents sitting in the living room having some deep conversation. I greeted them:"Anneong-haseyo Eomma.Abeoji".

I decided to go straight to my room upstairs,trying not to disturb them but somehow they saw me going upstairs.

Mom yelled:"honey!Where are u going? We have to talk about something very important."
Dad said after her:"Would you mind joining us? It's alright if you want to freshen up first and then we'll talk. Okay?"
I nodded my head as yes. As I was walking back to my room, I got curious of what they want to talk to me about.

I took a shower, then I put on some comfortable clothes and took a nap for half an hour as I was very tired.

After I woke up, I freshen up and I headed downstairs and went straight to the living room. My dad was still sitting there but was watching news on TV, while my mom was making dinner for us.

After my mom prepared dinner,she walked in the living room and sat infront of me next to my dad.

I told them to continue what they wanted to tell me:"Dad, Mom what did u want to tell me??"

Dad started talking:"Son,we have made a decision for you."
"What is it,dad? First tell me what is it? Then I'll try to understand."
Mom said:"Tae,you have been an obedient son. We know that you will not disappoint us by rejecting."
Dad said something that I wasn't even expecting:"Son, you have to MARRY my best friend Jeon's son JEON JUNGKOOK."
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT!!!?????!!?"
I was mesmerized by what my dad said.
But still if my parents have decided for me to marry someone they want, then I have to agree to what they say. It's not like i have someone that I'm in ralationship with.
Being a good son, I nodded my head and told mom and dad:"If you and mom already agreed on everything so then it's of course a yes from my side".

After talking to my parents, we sat at the dinner table and ate our meal.

Then I went upstairs and laid on my bed and thought about the marriage that will be arranged by my parents with Mr.JEON.
While thinking about everything, I dosed off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SO I'll TRY MY BEST.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NOR MY SECOND SO DON'T MIND IF I MAKE MISTAKES.
KEEP READING MY STORY