Mentor

~~~Yui/Klein ~~~

I quietly and obediantly trailed Drake, I felt many stares of passionate hunger, intense hate, and possibly obsolete and archaic pity.

"This is the cafeteria. Since your new here you don't have any credits, I'll pay for you." Credits...? Ah, I remember, since we were not trusted with humane money, since we were not "humans."

"I forgot your new, you seemed to understand most of the system. Credits is this type of currency on our bracelets. We can earn more by doing jobs like working a regular job like Vin, your previous as a cafeteria lady," he said pausing and pointing at Vin who was in a apron with A hair net on. It ...was a amusing site, Drake was grinning like a Chersire Cat, and I found myself going along with him a tiny smile, that was a rare of me.

"Wow, you don't seem like the type to smile." Drake commented.

"I don't, but the the image of a grown man in a dress and hair net is certainly..... amusing." I chuckled.

"Anyways, if you have credit you can purchase anything. Be it food, allies, pleasure, and indolence."

"Are weapons for sale?" I asked, then I mentally slapped myself. I was too blunt looking at his shocked facial expression.

"Shocker it came from you, but yes....If you know the right people." He said recovering from his "shock."

"Why is it a shocker, I could get the reason for the smile?"

"You seem so...."

"So what?"

"You just don't seem like that, more cutesy and innocent. Like how slim you are." He remarked.

"Well, I got to protect myself from all ya pervs ya know!" I said finding myself smiling and chatting like never before...

"Well you don't need to, after all your the shut call's woman. You have a pass. Now let's say hi to the lovely cafeteria lady." He said as we got closer and closer to the "lovely" cafeteria "lady."

I watched as we got our food, and I memorized his order since that's what he had everyday since he said "The usual." Drake got a coke, two cheeseburgers and a side of fries with an ice cream sandwiches and I got a plate of curry with some juice. He some how found out Klein liked spicy stuff.....I should be more careful, this system could be the death of me.

~~~A/N~~~

Sorry couldn't update, midterms and writers block! Did this at school! Thanks for being supportive! "ψ(`∇')ψ