The Surroundings

......Drake's POV......

  "Hey, did you see the newbies Drake? Some of them are pretty hot. I mean, look that Jap has some grade A+ ass."said Connie, my right hand man.

  "A Japanese? Well I pity him, it's the worst place to have a pretty face." I chuckled.

  "Poor boy, he has that English fag, Vin as his roommate."

   "But still he is pretty hot. We all thought he was a chick at first." He said nodding.

    "Hey, look there he is now!" He said pointing indeed at a very feminine boy. He had hair as black as gun powder, and his eyes though they were hidden they were the exact shade as Yui's. I heard he was Japanese how interesting.

.........Yui's POV........

  I looked around, scouting the area. I was led to the third level, as I entered the room I saw a man sitting on the bottom bunk. Of course, that was where I was expected to sleep because I always slept on the bottom bunk. No....Yui always slept on the bottom bunk, but Klein would sleep on top. In St. Caterina, the more powerful slept in the bottom bunk, and the weaker the top.

  "You're the new guy right? I'm Vin."

   "Yeah, Klein." And shook hands with him.

   He saw me climb the top bunk and commented "My, you adapt quite quickly. Usually the newbies would mistakenly take the bottom bunk. You're pretty calm for a first timer."

  "I don't know why but after they gave me the sentence I felt calmer." I lied.  

  "I'm not strong, so I have to try to blend in as much as I can."

  "Too late." He said as he climbed up the bunk and held me down.

  "Ah.....Sorry I can't do bottom business, so I'll do a fellatio okay?"

  "You're quite interesting, they would usually run away because I'm  gay. Are you....?

   "I'm hetero, but there are some things you need to survive, no?" We climbed down, and as he leaned against the wall I sucked him off. "Wow, are you a first timer?" He asked.

   "No, I did this to earn some pocket money." I also learned this from my instructor, he would teach me a lot. He said it would be a useful skill on missions.