Meanwhile

.......Drake's POV.......

I kept staring at the new kid....He reminded me so much of Yui for some reason....I just couldn't shake it off. I felt my chest tighten for some reason at this moment.

"Hey earth to Drake?"

"Huh? Oh Connie." I said snapping back to reality.

"You've been in a daze lately, could it be love~" he smirked.

"No. I'm loyal to Yui."

"Eh? Well Dan will be really disappointed."

"Tell him that our relationship will never be more skin ship." I said, then I heard footsteps running away, and I turned around and I saw Dan, his dyed blond hair flashing and blue eyes glittering with drops of tears...

"Connie, get the yellow cab, he'll be the replacement for Dan." I said coldly. At that thought, he popped up, as a beautiful doll made of white porcelain, his skin is so pale, almost transparent, made his existence itself thin. His perfect figure, as if it was calculated to be created, was so intense, was so intense that it mesmerized you. His big eyes tending to be blue, seem to draw you in, looking like they didn't see anything, were empty as if beautiful glass balls were just buried inside.....Emphasized the unbalance of his life.....A living doll, a puppet that's what the impression he gave me. The palpable similarities was not in their eye color but the aura, the feeling. The features were essentially the same but their eyes were unmistakable. Yui's eyes were blank, empty something to be desired, a uncommon doll. Though tge only difference was that he seemed more.......Alive like he was scared or traumatized and was hiding and running away from something. I could nobby identify that something.....

"Awww......I really thought  was your fave!" Said Connie interrupting my trail of thoughts, but I do admit I was in the wrong. I still remember what made DanDan stand out to me.....

.........FlashBack...........

I saw him just standing there at the roof top his brown hair blowing in the wind and was gazing at the ground with hallow blue eyes. I thought he wanted to die, to jump, so I decided to help him and I pushed him.

"Waaaaahh! The fuck were you doing asshole! I don't want to die!"

"Oh I thought you wanted to..... Oops?" As I looked at him closely as he glared, I noticed that hiss brilliant blue eyes were almost the exact shade as his, I felt broken because he disappeared from my sight for an unfathomable reason. When I saw Dan, I thought that surely it was a sign and that God was telling me not to give up! I felt the two most foppish and bipolar emotions in a day, desperation and then hope! O suddenly shoved my face closer to look deeply into his eyes..... But similar will always be similar and never exact. That's why he became my substitute, why heed the copy when you have the original?

Dan did indeed capture my gaze for a few moments but he was a different beauty. That beautiful, conceited feline, his eyes filled with a haughty expression that no man could measure up to-- Is is because of this, that he is able to radiate a quality of unrivaled fascination from everyone else. If I were to use a golden dagger to slice off those thin, fair limbs of his, I would reap of his fresh blood, as if it were a pomegranate.....His body is also like a branch, every blood vessel extending his entire body's gentleness and warmth..... As well like a gold fish in the water, his membrane an organs singing a sad mournful song. They both were in a way...... Just like a sin.

.............FlashBack End.........

..........Yui/Klein's POV............

"Hey princess, the shut call wants ya!" A guy I didn't know with freckles and brown hair reported to me, but as least I knew he was the shut call; the boss of the prison's underling and a high placed one at that.

I followed the man to a room where a man with long black hair braided down his back, with tan skin and his ears and lips pierced. He casually scanned me with his eyes to see if I fitted his standard.

"Come closer." He ordered, as I got closer and he held my chin and closely examined my face. I bet it was to see if I measured up to his standard. I'm sure I would since I left here three years ago, I finished my studies in a year and was an honor student in an espionage school with a 4.1 GPA, and graduated early from Oxford and majored in Criminal psychology, neurology, toxicology, sociology, fine arts, literature, biology, pathology, and chemistry. I was fluent in Spanish (courtesy of my father's mistress), Japanese (my mother), French (father), English (From Oxford), German (for this mission), Arabic (negotiations with oil companies), Chinese (Chinese mafia and opium trading), Korean (Mafia), and Italian (Mafia). I was also well versed in many instruments such as the violin, cello, piano, saxophone, trumpet, guitar, and more. I also mastered the fixed edition of Tai Kwon Do, judo, karate, kung fu, and kendo. I had an IQ of 250, was a locksmith and lock picker. I was trained strictly even after I was rescued........ Because I want to be useful so I won't be abandoned again.......Not needed....