Roomates

"Pass." He simply said.

"Um for what?"

"You're going to be my new cellmate."

"Wow! Even with Dan he still didn't room with anyone!" Exclaimed the guy who bought me here.

"So what's your name, after all we're going to be cellmates after all." He said with a wide smile.

"Well, I'm Klein Kagami and you?"

"Drake Langely, nice to meet you."

"So your the boss?"

"Clever girl."

"Um..... I don't know if you know this but..... They separate genders in prisons."

"I know that......Its just a term..."

"So they all call you a girl?"

"No! Only the bottom in a relationship is called a girl!"

"What?"

"You.....I'm going to fuck you. Get it?"

"Just say so in the first place."

And as I finished this he dismissed the other man and moved toward me. Then he began to undo my shirt but I slapped his hands away because of the mark. And he was a bit shocked.

"Let's just get this over with." I'm sorry Tiffany....This mission is special to me. I dropped my pants. Then I leaned in and kissed him. Though it was kind of a shock he immediately got over it and pushed back with the same enthusiasm. As our tongue twisted around each other like the thorns around my emotions. My mind grew faint, and a vague sense was pervaded through me like a single drop of water that sent a ripple across the ocean. My mind along with my consciousness melted. But once I regained it, and all was done I immediately got out of the bed. The air had never felt so cold, I wanted to go back to the bed, but a part of me thought it wasn't the frigid air nor the warmth of the bed.

"Come back."

"I am your sex partner, your cellmate, your acquaintance, associate but I am not you're lover."

"Come back Yui." At that I realized that he wasn't waiting for Klein but for Yui. I had taken a dangerous job, but hopefully he meant another....