I LOVE PLANNING!

I love planning. I absolutely love it. Raven hates planning. I bet her plan was to just track them down and beat them to pulp.
"So..." Raven said, looking at me expectedly.
"We track them down, trap them and... What do you want to do with them?" I asked.
"Well, I was thinking of killing them, but what do you want to do?" She asked, looking uncomfortable.
"Interrogate them, then kill them." I said, a vague structure of the plan forming in my head.
"Okay." Raven said, "Sparkles, can we just ambush them?"
Ambush them, trap them then interrogate them. It would be fun. "That'd be more fun so sure!" I grinned, a new plan already forming in my head. We talked about the smaller details then Raven sent Dew to search for the men. While we waited, we debated on the tiniest details. At noon, Dew came back and told Raven in her birdy language where the men were.
"So, you wanna leave now or you want to eat first?" Raven asked.
"Let's beat the shit out of them... after we get some food. Can we get pizza?" I wanted to beat the shit out of the three men but I wanted food even more. And I was craving pizza.
"Order or got to the pizza place?"
"Pizza place!" I said, without thought. I would never pass up the chance to go to the pizza place.
We walked to the pizza place. Raven has her hair covering her face so her dark eyes can't be seen. After the pizza became nothing but crumbs, we walked across the street and into the shady forest. Dew landed on Raven's shoulder and talked to her. After a while, Raven stopped. I peered over her shoulder and caught a flash of purple.