People you don't want to meet

"Why did you want to kill that man?" Black Raven asked.

"He was one of the men who killed my family. What about you?" I walked along the road.

"Well... I was bored." She replied. What a great answer. "Who was the other man>"

"The one you killed and painted your name on the wall with his blood."

"O..kay." She dragged the "O".

We walked into the forest in silence. A raven landed on her shoulder and seemed to be talking to Raven in its birdy language. Suddenly, without warning, Black Raven turned into a raven, I stopped short, she could turn into a raven. Woah, talk about freaky. She flew onto a tree branch and was looking around. Feeling uncomfortable, I started looking around too.

"Shit." Raven said turning back into her normal form.

"What?" I asked her.

"Can you turn into anything?"

"A unicorn." After saying that, I turned into my other form.

"Follow me." She said and she changed form. I followed her and we landed on top of an abandoned building, Raven croached at the edge of the building in her normal form. I changed back and walked to her. "When did you first find out you could turn into a unicorn?" She asked, scanning our surroundings.

"When I was 10, but I didn't tell anyone execpt..." I trailed off, remembering my sister's face.

"There." She said, pointing at something in the forest. I looked and saw 3 men looking around.

"Who are they?"I asked.

"People you don't want to meet." She said, standing and running to the opposite side of the building. In a blink of an eye, she was flapping her midnight black wings. I followed her, since I don't have much choice. I look back at the 3 men and see that they are swarmed by a hell lot of ravens, I look back at my new friend. She is so damn freaky.