Wet panties

"So do you think we can start over?" Tyler asks.
"fFne on one condition. I don't have to live with you." I state. I may not want to be with my family but I don't think I can be around Tyler... he does wthings to me that I can't explain.
"Then where will you live?" he asked.
"I guess I'll move back with my family" I say sadly.
"Oh no you aren't. I can see that they are mean to you and no mate of mine will be abused in any way unless by me." he said almost mad.
"Then where am I going to go cause I'm not staying here with you" I look at him not backing down.
"Well you can stay in the pack house. its in the back." he says. "Wait you have a pack house Behind this house?!?" I ask dumb founded.
"Yeah, sure it's right this way." and he grabs my hand and starts to lead me through his house and to the back yard, which is really a front yard to the pack house. The pack house is almost as large as the alpha but it's a lot more wider...this must be a huge ass pack. I think.
"Yes it is" Tyler smiles. shit the mind link.
"Language I'm not afraid to pull you over my knee right now." he whispers into my ear. I shiver and my panties get wet at his words. he sniff the air.
"You would like that wouldn't you...for me to spank you and Fuck you like a good little Whore" he whispers/growls. my panties are now drenched he sniffs the air again.
"Would you like to be a good whore for daddy?"and it take every think for me to not dry hump him now, and it's only day one...this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. How did he know im a little?

BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS

HO HO HO

did Santa just call me a ho... I knew is was bad but dang.

lol

Credit to my wonderful editor  @TheJynx14