The Room

Tyler leads me through the door of the pack house. As I walk through the door, I'm taken back by how it looks just like a regular home, except for it's full of teens and young adults.
"Where are all the adults?" I question.
"Well the adults have houses spread throughout the town and once a teen turns 16 they move into the pack house so they have a better chance of finding there mate." Tyler explains.
"So who takes care if them?" "They take care of them selfs, it teaches responsibility."

I look around and I'm amazed about how well behaved they are being, if it was my old pack there would have been at least 2 fights, some bad pranks, and a pantry raid, and I mean in the first hour.

Tyler continues the tour till we reach the top floor. He leads me to a room at the end of the hallway. There is a sign on the door that says alpha in gold letters.
"This will be your room, I usually use it if I have a late meeting or I'm needed here so you will use it till you move in with me little one."
"Umm, okay" he opens the door and leads me inside. My mouth drops,
"This isn't a room it's a house in a house" I state. Tyler just smirks. I start to walk around, it has a full living room with an entertainment set, a huge kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom, a... OMG it has a walk in closet!!! This room is the nicest room I have ever seen or even imagined. There is two more rooms but the doors are locked. I turn to tyler
"What's in this room?" He looks at me with a smirk
"That is the red room. And the other it the play room" I have no idea what that means but from the look on his face they won't be good rooms....

Credit to my editor @TheJynx14