Dream

My heart speeds up and all I can think of is how did this happen to me, I'm a nobody just some girl who everyone hated now not only do I have one mate but I have two. I see tyler talking to the other guy but i can't hear them. All I can hear is my heart beating in my chest. I see Tyler turn to me and say something but now my vision is getting black spots and I faintly hear Tyler yell as I fall. I feel somthing catch me, then it's like I'm floating. Then the darkness consumes me.

It's black and I hear something in the distance. I try to look around,  but something is restraining my arms and legs. Then a single light comes on and I realize i'm tied to a bed with nothing covering my bare body. I hear a door open and I see Tyler and my new mate step from the shadows. They are both bare except for boxer where I can clearly see they have massive boners. They walk up to my and run there hands up my body, I tug on the restrains blushing very hard for nobody has ever seen my body but me and I even avoid looking at it if i can. They laugh, "Look she is trying to get out" my new mate says. "But you know she's a slut and want us so bad" Tyler laughs .
"Look at her nipples they are practically screaming for us to suck them." they bend down and start to suck on my sensitive nipple causing a very loud moan to escape my lips. I feel there hand slowly make there way down my body till they reach my sex.
"God damn she is dripping" one slips there finger inside me while the other slowly rubs my clit. I start to yell and moan not being able to handle the pleasure they where bringing me.
"Look at our little whore. Do you want your daddy's cocks inside you?" Tyler asks.
"Yes... yes... yes" I scream I feel myself close to climax. Their finger speed up and they both yell
"Cum for daddy slut" and with there words I came harder than I ever imagined.

I sit up so fast that my head hurts, I look over and my two mate are staring at me like I have snakes coming out of my ears. they look at each other and smile.
"Looks like someone had a very good dream" I look over comfused and remember I have a very bad habit off talking in my sleep. I go 5 shades reder than my usual very pale complection. My mates stand up and walk over to me and dip there fingers under where I was laying. They both pull up with a wet and sticky finger.
"And she cam whithout permisstion" Tyler says.
"looks like it's time to punish our little whore" my other mate says. they both look at me smiling and lick there fingers.
Credits to my editor @TheJynx14