New home

stasia eye color

----------------------------

Well, me and my family finally made it to Murray ,Ky...that's the town we now live in. It's a small country town that has a university that makes up half of the place. It also has a lot of woods, which is good for shifters. I don't know how my dad did it, but I actually love our new house. It's a retired dairy farm with lots of space and woods around it, not to mention the big house..okay not big, but decent. I have the smallest room which doesn't bother me cause I'm use to it. I will paint the wall black this weekend, but for now I put up all my band posters. I hear my mom walking to my room so I walk to the door right as she is about to open it.
"Can I help you?" I say.
"Actually you can, I need you to get dressed we are going to meet our new alpha.
"Do I have to?" I complain.
"Of course, just because we don't want you there doesn't mean they still don't expect you there" she rolled her eyes at me.
"Ugh... fine but I'm not dressing up." I stated rudely. my mom huffed and stormed away like a child, 'and she's the parent' I thought.

I start to get dressed in a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my Icon For Hire band t-shit. I straighten my hair and tease it a bit to give it some volume and on my make-up ( foundation, eye shadow, thick eye liner around my eyes to make them bigger, and mascara.) I pull on my favorite converse and I head down stairs. "I'm ready!" I yell. I look around and can't find anyone. I see a note on the kitchen table that's from my sister...great.

hey slut,
we got tired of waiting for you emo ass so we left. take your shit car and come when you finish cutting yourself bye.
1109 vine street

your hating sister

'Just great' I think, I grab all my things and head to my things and climb in my 63' chevy side step pick up truck. I start the engine and set off to fine the mystery alpha house. Well I don't think you can call it a house...more like a mansion. I walk up to the door and knock and I smell the air and I smell the most amazing thing in the world followed by a deep growl saying "MINE".

Once again....props to my amazing editor @TheJynx14