Chapter Twenty-Four - The Training Room

Hi guys, girls and its! I am in desparate need of a new cover! If anyone can make a wickedly awesome one plz messageme and I'll give you an email address that I will only use for Wattpad. I also wanna say sorry! Becoz this is my last post for this week. Hope the last few were good enough to tide you over until then! Luv ya people!!!

Chapter Twenty-Four - The Training Room

I woke from my nap feeling refreshed and healthy, I sat up on the silk covers and stretched my stiff arms and yawned. I opened my eyes slowly, blinking at the increase of light.

It was bright in my room, but outside my window there was little left of the light, I knew that the light here never truly faded, it only dimmed at night for those who want to sleep.

I could tell now that it wouldn't get any darker than this, but it still signified night-time, meaning I had slept for over eight hours! Training with my power really drained me, and I knew that if I tried I could still sleep some more.

I was still wearing the same clothes as I was this morning so I had no need of changing. Uh! The last meal I had was breakfast, and I could almost hear my stomach rumbling. I was going to go see Adrian first though, because I needed to talk to him...

Adrian's P.O.V.

Once Aridessa had gone to her room to sleep, Therena came back here to keep discussing journey plans. She left three hours ago and Aridessa still hadn't woken up. I stood up, I think I'll go have some dinner and even leave some for Aridessa when she wakes up.

As I was a few steps from the door I heard a knock at it. I completed the short distance to the door, but waited a few more seconds to open it, I don't want to seem eager.

The smile of the girl waiting outside my door lit up my entire world, and I smiled at her, until she finally coughed loudly breaking my reverie and I blushed inwardly and opened the door wider for her to enter.

Aridessa's P.O.V.

I was nearly at Adrian's room when my stomach grumbled for the fifth time in a minute and I groaned. I clutched my stomach and kept walking but as I turned a corner I crashed into Liam, but unlike those stories I hear about people meeting and falling in love like that we just bumped into each other and stumbled back a few steps.

"Are you okay?" Liam smirked, I chuckled "Yeah I'm fine. Where are you going?" "I was going to go get some dinner, want to come with me?" Liam's words had brought back the nagging hunger in my body and I couldn't fight it anymore, I needed to eat now.

"Yes I am starving! I haven't eaten since breakfast." With a small skip in his step Liam smiled at me as we walked down to the Dining Hall. Liam was actually really nice and kind, once you got past his funny, optimistic side.

"So are you looking forward to training again tomorrow? I do believe it's my turn to fight you." He smirked again, his smile was so much nicer and so was his less confident smile. Not that being confident was bad; he just suited his other personality better.

We kept talking after we finished our meal and then we went for another walk, he showed me some of the rooms with games and couches in them before taking me down a flight of stairs and around a corner to another large wooden door.

Slowly he opened the door, his real smile on his lips which turned to a smirk as I gasped at the room. It was a training room. It had mats and bars to swing from, I could see hanging from a wall various types of weapons, shields and armour.

I giggled with glee at the sight of the room, it was stunning. Even though it was a room of work it was decorated majestically. There was a golden chandelier hanging from the centre of the room. The windows were huge; glass covered and had gold frames that reflected the lights around the room.

On one side of the room there was a small corner with a fireplace, mat and couches for rest. On the opposite wall was the weaponry, I Noticed again that off to the side of those was a large barrel filled with wooden sticks with grips on them for practise.

Away from the chandelier there were ropes on the roof, attached to metal beams for support, some had rings on the end, some had knots running the length of them, and nevertheless I loved the room already!

'Why do we train in the forest? When we can come here?!" He chuckled at me, and reached his hand up to my chin, shutting my gaping mouth. "Well Adrian thinks you will be able to train better there because there won't be any distractions there, usually there are a lot of people in here during the day."

"Can we practise? PLEASE!" I pleaded, I even batted my eyelashes! To my great surprise it worked! I was ecstatic, I nearly ran to the wall of weapons, jumping landing mats and other obstacles as I did so.

Liam coughed loudly and I stopped running as he pulled me from my happy thoughts. "We will NOT be using swords. Yet. We are going to use these." He stated holding a wooden stick towards me.

I sighed and groaned, "But I-""No buts allowed" He scolded playfully, I felt like hitting him on the head with my stick already. Liam instructed for us to stand on a soft mat, in case one of us fell over.

Scoffing, I walked over to the nearest mat and waited for him to follow, but I didn't hear his footsteps behind me. Turning and looking for him I couldn't find him! I dark shadow fell on top of me, it was Liam, he had climbed onto one of the ropes above me.

I knew he wasn't going to hurt me, but I fell onto the map with a Humph! We were both laughing uncontrollably within seconds, he was sitting on top of my back and I was lying underneath his weight. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine myself pinning Liam down, and to my joy it worked!

I started laughing harder, until I noticed another person in the room, but Liam didn't see them and flipped me over onto my back, Liam now on top again. Adrian was glaring at him from the door, but hid it quickly.

"Aridessa. I'd like you to meet Sariel."

Sorry it stops there! I am super tired and I have to get up early tomorrow!!! Buh-bye!