Chapter Seven - Companions

Hellllooooo there! Yay someone is actually reading this! Okay I'm going to need at least 3 votes and 1 comment to do the next chappie. But you lucky duck get an extra long one. This part is dedicated to you Jazzi!!!

Chapter Seven - Companions  

The hall was quickly filled with people, or more truthfully angels. Every angel was beautiful, all of them in their own unique way, the room was full of many colours, earthy colours, rainbow colours and gold and white.

The wings of angels are very soft, big and white, but a feature I had failed to notice before was that the tips of their wings were not all the same colour. I saw many varying shades of blues, gold, violet, and I noticed that whenever I caught someone staring at me the tips would turn from violet to a light shade of pink.

I looked up at Adrian, who was still standing next to me in the middle of the room. The tips of his wings were gold, he looked down at me, but when saw what had caught my eye his wing tips turned a delicate, but somehow masculine, pink. I smiled at him, and the moment he returned the smile, his wing tips turned gold again

. I looked up, escaping my private bubble, and saw that all of the gold seats had been filled, except for the five bejewelled thrones in the centre of the room.  

A short, soft bugle blast sounded and two stunningl angels entered. One of the angels had red hair with amber colours flowing through it, her dress matched; it was bright red, strapless, knee length and beautiful. There was a shining amber coloured ribbon around her stomach that was tied in a bow at the back. Her red hair fell in soft waves to her waist, where they curled into ringlets.

 Her face was heart shaped and soft; her eyes were a deep topaz that matched her hair perfectly. Her wings were a lovely red, with flecks of orange and topaz shining through it.

The other girl was equally beautiful and glorious in her own way. Her hair was black, straight and came to her waist. Her eyes were the colour of aquamarines and were framed by thick black lashes.

 She had turquoise coloured wings that were magnificent and framed in gold; her dress was floor length and flowed softly. It was made of shimmering turquoise silk.

 The dress was held aloft by thin straps made of pearls that were of amazing beauty. The angels walked gracefully along the hall, and took their places in their jewel incrusted thrones, next to each other. As the blue angel sat waiting, looking through the door, my gaze caught her attention and she smiled at me.

 It was impossible to resist, so I smiled happily back at her. She winked at me and I blushed, a soft pink. Another bugle blast sounded and she looked at the archway, sitting as straight as she could. In walked two more angels, they were the most handsome men I had laid my eyes on in my life and I could not bear to take my eyes from them.

The taller one was clothed in green; he had jade green eyes and oak brown hair that was beautiful and came to his ears, covering half his eye. Their clothes were similar to Adrian's. They both wore a shirt that came to their waist and white pants, the difference however, was the colours.

 Adrian wore a simple gold and white, like every other male angel in the room. The two angels that had just walked in wore green and the other a light blue, which was closer to white than blue.

The second man had curly golden hair that was almost a shade of white. His eyes were an ice blue and looked sad. Their wings were, like the women before them, their featuring colour, but the ice blue wings of the blonde angel were framed in white not gold.

The green clothed angel walked directly to his seat, making eye contact with no one, but much to everybody's surprise, Adrian's included, the ice blue angel stopped in the centre of the room in front of me and bowed to me.