Chapter Twenty-Eight - Just a Taste...

Aridessa's P.O.V.

Adrian and I looked for hours and hours in many different books for more information but only found a few more sentences and a few mentions of a place called Myrkur and someone or something called Raun. Whenever the name appeared Adrian winced or flinched quietly, but I saw his reaction every time. No matter how discreet he tried to be.

The reason was clear to me why he was being subtle because every time the name was mentioned my name and our battle were also foretold. This person or more beast as it was depicted was one of the obstacles in the way of my success.

Adrian had fallen asleep in the corner on the most comfortable of the sofa's but I wanted to know more, I found a few references to a griffin named Aello, but I couldn't find anything more on the lake or the gateway.

After startling Adrian awake I mumbled to him that I was going to bed, when an idea struck me. Dina! She knows about it, about everything! I don't know what she'll tell me but I had to ask her! Adrian walked over and bent his head slightly to look into my eyes and saw the calculating look in them.

I suddenly ran out the door to find Therena's room, hearing Adrian's soft footfalls pounding behind me and him calling my name. I turned a corner to her white and silver plated room. I came here because firstly, I knew where it was. Secondly, I wanted to tell her, and thirdly I don't know how to get to Dina's room and Therena can simply teleport me.

I called this chapter Just a Taste because I wanted to give people a taste of this chapter without actually writing. If you want me to finish this chapter tell me so, and if nobody wants me to keep writing I'm not gonna write. So... Yeah comment. I don't want to force you to comment or whatever, but I'm writing for you guys and I have alot of other work I could be doing.

Luv u all. Livininafairytale.