Baby Panda Sneeze

"Die! Die!" Killua declared, killing Gon's character yet again.

Gon pouted, "No fair! You always win!"

"That's just 'cause I'm better than you." He said arrogantly.

"Nu-Uh! You just got lucky!" Gon bickered back. 

"Lucky nine times in a row?"

The two continued arguing until Leorio entered the room sounding agitated, "What's going on?"

"Killua's being mean!" Gon declared petulantly.

"He's mad because I keep beating him at this stupid game."

Leorio chuckled, "Seriously? It's a nice day, shouldn't you two be frolicking or something?"

"Frolicking?" Gon inquired. 

Leorio sighed, "Well at least let me open a window." The med student walked over to the window and opened the curtains. Killua hissed, "How about a bit more of a warning next time, old man?"

"I'm not that much older than you!" Leorio raged whilst sliding open the window.

"Oh yeah? Then how about you play?" Killua said, waving around the controller.

"Oh, I mean, I guess I can."

"Alright!" Gon beamed, happy by the notion, "Leorio's playing with us!"

Seeing Gon's childlike cheer made Leorio smile, "So how do you play?"

..

Kurapika was currently in his room- well,Leorio's guest room- reading. Or well, trying to read. Gon and Killua's shouting made it pretty hard to focus. The blonde was just about to give up and go see what the ruckus was about, when he heard Leorio's door open and footsteps down the hall and toward the living room.

When the noise level went back down, the blonde sighed in relief before starting at the top of the paragraph again. He could only read half of the page before the noise returned and louder this time.

"How are you so good at this, Killua?!" Gon exclaimed

"Yeah! Do you have magic fingers or something?!" Came Leorio's distinctly deeper voice.

The blonde finally caved and closed the book. If he couldn't read, perhaps he could be productive by cleaning up around the house. So that's what he did, starting by making the bed and folding some clothes. Then he left, and headed to the kitchen.

The blonde smiled, watching the rest of the boys from the kitchen while they continued their video game brawl. His heart warmed with admiration and his annoyance had disappeared. After a few moments, he turned to the kitchen sink and gazed at last night's dishes. Guess it didn't make sense to wait, he rolled up his sleeves and started to run some warm water. Then, he grabbed the sponge and began scrubbing.

Kurapika was no stranger to household chores and always kept everything almost too clean so it was no surprise that he made quick work of the piled up dishes and began to move on to wiping down the counters. After that, he swept the floors and worked his way into the living room. Dusting off the shelves, the blonde blew a strand of blonde hair from his face.

"Oh, hey Kurapika!" Leorio was the first to notice the blonde hard at work.

"Kurapika!!" Gon greeted pleasantly, "You should come play with us."

The kurta smiled, "Thank you but I should proba-"

"Jeez do you ever stop working?" Killua butted in, not bothering to hide his annoyance.

"I- Well yea-"

"Then come play with us!" Gon pleaded.

"It's actually pretty fun," Leorio helped.

"Well, I guess I can spare-"

"Yay!!" Gon beamed, bouncing up from his seat and dragging Kurapika by the sleeve. He thrusted a game controller into the confused, blonde's hands.

Killua leaned over, "You press this button to jump and these two buttons to attack. Oh, and you press the right bumper to throw your weapon and the trigger to block."

Kurapika was already a bit lost but nodded anyways while Leorio said- almost incredulously, "You can block?!"

Killua face palmed and instead of answering what he thought to be a stupid question, he pressed play. The lapse in skill became apparent immediately. Killua has obviously out ranked Gon. And the two of them outranked Leorio.

Kurapika, however, seemed to be holding his own. Leorio fell of the map for the third time and was the first to die. Gon put up more of a fight but was still no match. Finally it was an all out match between Killua and Kurapika. Kurapika had apparently picked it up quite quickly and was carefully dodging Killua's advancements. The blonde's health bar was in the red and Killua's was yellow. Kurapika wouldn't lose so easily, however, and activated his heavy attack. Just then, Killua was knocked off the map and Kurapika won.

Gon's eyes sparkled, "Wow, Kurapika! You beat Killua!"

"I guess I did."

A gentle breeze blew through the window as Killua growled, "Beginner's luck!"

The gust blew through the room and Kurapika squinted, raising an arm before sneezing into his inner elbow. He repeated this once more before looking up to find that everyone was staring at him.

"What is it?" Kurapika felt slightly uncomfortable under the scrutiny of his whole party.

"Is that what your sneeze sounds like?" Gon blurted.

"Yes?" Kurapika looked at him, puzzled.

"You sounded like a baby panda," Killua joked.

Kurapika's face heated up, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you have a cute sneeze! Right Leorio?" Gon looked over to Leorio who flushed.

"Oh well um, yeah. You're kinda adorable. Well not adorable. Not you. I just mean your sneeze. Not that you're not adorable. Well not adorable but like cute. Not that you're not cute or adorable, I just meant that your sneeze is-"

Killua cut him off to stop his flustered rambling, "He's hopeless."

Kurapika chuckled, "You're cute too, Leorio."