I'm Sorry

Sooooo, like all good things, this story has to come to an end, but before you go, please read my final words in regards to this story. I wanted to keep writing for a few more chapters. I had a requested sequel, a nsfw chapter, and a few other things in the works as well as some planned but I just can't do it anymore and I apologize. My updates have been so few and far between because I just recently started a very physically taxing job which leaves me, more often than not, too tired to commit to a regular update schedule. Not to mention, any remaining free time I've dedicated to searching for a second job for enough money to remove myself from a less than ideal living situation. I'm so sad to see this story end, as your comments and feedback fill me with so much joy. We've had an excellent year together. I will post the unedited, unfinished chapters here, feel free to take, edit, use, or rewrite them in any fashion you desire to. Yours in perpetuity, Bayley2.

Ice skating sequel: "Thank you..." Kurapika murmured, voice still soft yet gravelly.

"Don't worry about it. I- I'm just glad you're okay. For a moment there, I was scared." Leorio wasn't usually one to admit his fears.

"Leorio..." Kurapika's eyes widened minutely due to the residual heaviness, "Your hands."

Leorio had balled up his fists in the shirt that previously hung over his torso. But underneath they were bloodied and bruised. Breaking through the ice had been well worth the pain.

"They'll heal."

Unnamed Chapter#1: Leorio hummed thoughtfully, gently squeezing a piping bag between his large hands. The metal tip shaped the frosting in an aesthetically pleasing way to border the edges of the cake before him. Leorio took it upon himself to learn how to cook after the second phase of the hunter exam. He was currently very thankful for that skill right about now as he finished the border of the cake he baked, from scratch no less.

Today was the day he'd been planning for about a month now, with much excitement and aid from his friends Gon and Killua.

He paused, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand before he picked up the other piping back and carefully, with much concentration and attention began to pipe out the words, "Happy Birthday Kurapika!"

Unnamed chapter#2: "Leorio!!"

The doctor turned, instantly knocked backwards by a pair of arms wrapping around his waist tightly. The navy clad man smiled, adjusting his glasses and returning the embrace, "Gon!"

He broke away, a toothy grin spread across his face, "Hi Leorio!"

"Hey, been awhile." Leorio offered a soft smile in return and Gon looked at him with a puzzled expression, "Eh? Where's Kurapika?"

Leorio could feel a touch of heat rising to his cheeks at the thought of his blonde friend, "What do you mean?"

"Well you two are normally together, yeah? It's weird seeing you too not standing next to eachother. Did you guys get into a fight?"

Leorio thought to the last time they'd seen one another and shuddered, "What? Pfft. No. Besides, what do you know? You're just a little kid." Leorio was getting defensive.

"Hey no fair! I'm not a-"

Leorio decided to change the subject, "So where's Killua?"

Gon, who had seemingly forgotten all about his best friend, suddenly snapped back to reality, "Oh yeah!" The green clad boy turned and Killua could be seen catching up at a more calm pace than Gon who had barreled down the street to the park they were meeting at.

"Hey Riolio."

"It's Leorio!"

Killua ignores him and turned to Gon, "You didn't have to ditch me, Gon."