Thirteen Letters To Niall

AN: hi hi hi sorry i haven't updated in a while i love you all i haven't read through this properly sorry and holy fuck did you see the amount of votes on the last chapter i mean what 

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: i'm creating a playlist for this story, so if this story reminds you of any song or you listen to a particular artist while reading, then please let me know because i'm kind of struggling for ideas ok ta 

"So you got them at the hotel?" Liam asked. After Niall had told him, the other boy had stared at him for a few moments with an unreadable expression on his face, before shrugging and taken the laptop from his hands, skimming through pages on Google. 

"Well, yeah. Underneath the door." 

Liam frowned. "It can't have been a fan, then. They wouldn't let anyone without their room key on our floor."

"So, not Charlie?" Niall said, pulling his knees up to his chest and trying not to read to much into that and the fact that she'd stopped writing a long time ago. She'll be fine. She will be.

"No," Liam scratched the back of his neck, crossing his legs. His contiuous skimming online paused for a moment as he thought. He blinked, once, twice. "And if it wasn't a fan, then it was either a guest with a room on the same floor as us or one of the people working there."

"Why would someone book a room on the same floor as us just to deliver some letters?"

 "They wouldn't." Liam said. "Hotels don't release our floor number to the public."

"So it was someone who worked there? Who? Can we find them?" Niall asked, sitting up a little in excitement. If he could find them, then he could find her.

Liam shrugged, and sighed. "I don't suppose you remember exactly which hotel it was that you got them in?" He asked, chewing on his bottom lip. Niall slumped in his chair. 

"No." He muttered.

Sighing again, Liam settled further back into the sofa, scrolling again. "Alright," He said, waving a hand at Niall. "I'll try and have a look. Go read another letter, see if she gives you any more clues as to where she is."

Niall slid off the sofa slowly. "You sure?" He asked cautiously. Liam hadn't even read the letters, yet he was just as committed to finding her as Niall was. 

"Those letters make you happy. And if finding her is what it takes to keep you happy, then I'll do it." He said. 

Niall didn't know what to say, so he nodded and quickly shut the door behind him, grabbing the bundle of letters and pulling himself up onto the bunk. Of course Charlie made him happy. It's just that there's this sinking feeling in his stomach that he can't get rid of, and it's awful and he can almost feel her slipping away.

He just needs reassurance, that's all. He just needs to know that she's safe and well and okay.