Writing My Life

Hi! If you didn't know already, my name is Danielle. I was born August 6th 2001, in Kalamazoo Michigan (I think it was kalamazoo, I mean who really cares?!). My Mom and Dad first thought I was supposed to be a boy, but I am somehow magically a girl. Most people think I am a boy when they Skype with me because I have a deeper voice than most of my friends.

While I was young, I had a dog named Buddy. He was a cocker-spaniel mix, and basically my best friend that I never had.

About a year later, my first best friend was born. His name is Phillip, and we have been friends since he was born. His mom and my mom were best friends, which is why we met. 

When I was four, my Dad went to visit his mother in Indiana. But sadly, he ended up having a heart attack whilst he slept at their house... ;( Me and my Mom were sad, and my mom wouldn't let me go to the funeral because I was too young. My Mom decided that it was time we move out of our old, poopy house since it had bugs and stuff in it, plus it was really small and full of many memories.

My Grandma and Grandpa had some land next to them, so they had their friend build a duplexe for us. (Idk how to describe what that is, sorry!) Once it was finished being built, me and My mom moved into the right side of the house while my moms sister Cherri moved into the other with her son Gilly.

Me and Gilly spent years growing up together, being stupid idiots.

When I started kindergarten, thats where I met my best friend Luna. Also, I was a really shy kid. Me and Luna had a lot of the same interests. She loved music, and so did I. We both became best friends easily, and she was my only best friend in school until the 4th grade.

The fourth grade is where I met all of my friends, besides Luna. I met Brianna, and Lyssa who are my two twin friends. I also met Hana, who is like the sister I never had. Then in fifth grade I met my friend Brooke. I remember Brooke would always come over, and the whole time we would play with Monster High Dolls.

In sixth grade I got this sickness called gurd. It made me sick really often, so I couldn't go to school. This caused my grades to plummet, and I got really used to being at home and not around others.

When I got into the seventh grade, the whole school year I didn't really go. I was too afraid, and had bad anxiety. I often cried. My friends worried about me often, making me feel bad. I missed them a lot.

When summer came around, I saw my friends more. On my birthday the twins and Hana came over to have a sleep over. I have to admit, I love my friends.

Then school started up again, and of course from my absence I had to be held back. I still didn't want to go, because the work was stressful and not fun. I had to start going to counseling, and getting medicine for anxiety (Which doesnt do shit..) and go outside my comfort zone, which I didnt.

So, my Mom started me off in Online School. Ive been doing better, ACTUALLY getting work done without a ton of problems. 

Right now, I am thirteen. I am writing about my life to you. I hope you enjoyed, because damn this took twenty minutes and maybe a few tears. I also forgot to include that a year ago Buddy had to be put down, putting me in severe depression. We then got a new dog, Izzy. She is a pomeranian. Soon after my grandmas dog Shadow died, and they got a dachschund named Scrappy. 

Alright, thats my life! hope you enjoyed.