RainbowAlpaca...

Umm..

One of my favorite Wattpaders...Shes gone.

Im trying so hard not to cry. its not like I knew her irl anyway, right?

I cant help but feel some guilt. I never read her "30 Day Challenge" book, because I hate reading that stuff. I had to look at it after the most recent post of one of her Vikklan stories.

She probably didn't know I existed. And I know Mandy (A.K.A @RainbowAlpaca) won't read this but...

I'm sorry Mandy. Your gone and now I miss you. You still don't know me, but I do miss you..

To anyone reading this, don't kill yourself. It's really sad and depressing, and something you shouldn't put other people through. Even if people don't care. I would care, even if I don't know you that well. Nobody should end their life like that, and nobody  should be depressed..

Why the hell does that fucking exist? *Somewhat of my religion is about to show*

God, why?! Why does sadness and razors exist? or why does dying exist? It just hurts people. Can't life just be like one of @DisneyCrazyAuthor 's stories? Why can't everyone be happy? I know without drama it'd be boring, but broken hearts and shattered souls make the world a worse place....Because then people want to do the worst...Like cutting, suicide, etc.

Don't do it guys. Its not worth it, and think about your families.

I love you my Endiez and I will talk to you when I'm more cheerful. I'm going to go cry now... ;(

R.I.P.M. Mandy. Least now you can watch over your friends and family now right? And see if Vikklan and Merome are real? Keep me updated...If that was possible. ;)