December 3, 2014

"Well, this is as good as it's gonna get." Ginny faced her reflection in the mirror. She was having a bad hair day so she wore her hair in braids. Her eyes were exceptionally dry for some reason and wearing her contacts stung so she opted for her black framed glasses. Her outfit was rather cute but Stacy never failed to mention that she looked like a librarian. And to top it all off, she carried her condensed anatomy book with her to pass time as she waited for her turn to visit the doctor.

"Stace, I'm leaving!" she called out to her best friend who answered back with a lazy 'mhmm'.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"So, what's the deal with Stacy?" Bobby asked Damon. They were out on campus walking to the uni library to study for finals. Well, at least Damon intended to. Bobby's just there to tag along and ask annoying questions.

"She's off limits, Bobby." Damon reminded with a stern voice.

"What? Wait, is it because you still have this huge crush on her since freshman year? It is! Holy shit, Damon!" Bobby yelled. He held Damon in a chokehold and rubbed his knuckles on poor Damon's head.

"Ow! Let go of me! Jeez!" Damon pushed Bobby and fixed his rumpled sweater.

"So? What now? Dyou still want her? Like her? Crave her? Fantasi-"

"No! Dammit, Bobby!" Damon put on his headphones and blocked Bobby out for the rest of the walk.

"Pussy." Bobby mouthed at Damon who made a fist with his hands.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"Let's see...the posterior part of the leg, basically the calf is made up of the Soleus muscle and gastrocnemius which is deeper than the Soleus?" Ginny quizzed herself while waiting to be called into Dr. Collin's office. She checked her book. "Damn it!" she got it wrong three times now and she's been reviewing the posterior part of the leg for almost an hour now. It's a pretty short topic with a few distinct muscles but she's getting frustrated with herself again. "Locations locations locations. Ugh I hate pressure." She mumbled to herself.

"Miss Goodwin? Dr. Collins is ready to see you now." The doctor's lowly secretary called her attention.

"Good morning, doctor." She greeted once she entered.

"There is nothing good about this morning when it comes to your performance in my class, Ms. Goodwin." Dr. Collins sounded as mean and bitchy as what Ginny had in her mind. "Take a seat." She ordered and Ginny awkwardly obeyed.

"Your finals is nearing. Although I believe you still haven't, I would like to believe that you have already started reviewing for this semester's grand finals?" the witch-doctor, as Ginny called her, smirked.

"I- I have." She lied. Ginny was struggling with motivation lately. She'd open a book and the next thing she knows she's knocked out of consciousness. Well she kinda did start...an hour ago...while passing time...

"You better be prepared, Ms. Goodwin. I've heard that you are applying for a scholarship for Med school? Tell me, how deserving are you?" the bitch-witch-doctor, another name Ginny prefers calling Dr. Collins, leaned forward with her elbows on the table intimidating Ginny even more.

"Uh- well I know that my grades don't look good now but I have been studying so much and...and I've stayed up late to finish extra class work for credits and-" she defended but Dr. Collins stopped her.

"My ears shut when you said that your grades do not look good." She said in a very intimidating manner.

Ears can't shut. What kind of a doctor are you? Ginny mentally retorted. Outside, she was cool as ice.