December 1, 2014

"Why aren't you dressed yet?!" Stacy walked in her red platform heels towards Ginny's bed.

"No! I'm not going!" Ginny whined as they played tag of war with her fluffy comforter.

"What do you mean you're not going?!" Stacy gave up and placed her hands on her hips. Her blonde brows meeting each other in the center as she furrowed them.

"It means exactly what it says." Ginny said, covering herself up with her comforter.

"Don't be such a snazz." Stacy sighed and sat next to her best friend.

"Look, I'm barely passing pre-med. How am I supposed to get the scholarship to med next year? My mom's biting down my throat about not going home for Christmas and well...the Bobby incident." Ginny looked tired with her sluggish posture, her mess of a hair and those dark circles around her eyes didn't help at all.

Stacy sighed. "I'm barely passing too, you know."

"You don't need a scholarship." Ginny replied. And she was right. Stacy didn't even have to go to college. She's just in it for the adventure. With a dad owning half of Manhattan's finest corporations and a billion-dollar trust fund, it's for sure that Stacy never has to work a single day to survive.

"Not the point. Plus, this whole Bobby thing shouldn't let you down! He's probably out there right now drinking and partying with his friends and you're gonna be here all night eating potato chips and feeling sorry for yourself." Stacy made it sound so disgusting.

"I just don't feel so good." Ginny mumbled, a little choked. Stacy gave her a warm hug.

"Fine. Stay. But if you feel better...or stupid for not joining me I'll write down the address of the party, kay?" Ginny nodded, feeling a little lighter yet a little sadder.

Stacy wrote down the address on a pad near their telephone where they write messages of people's for each other.

"Think about it. It'll be super fun!" Stacy said before closing the door.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"Stace! Where's Ginny?" Damon approached the pretty blonde.

"Sulking in her room."

Damon frowned. He knew what his friend did to Ginny who is also his friend. Let's just say he's a bit torn apart, trying to not be biased and all.

"That's actually pretty cool coz Bobby's here." He cleared his throat when the 'evil one' as Ginny now calls him, walked towards them.

"Hey, Stace!" he smiled and handed her a glass of champagne.

"Thanks." Trying her best to reply calmly, she took the drink from his hand without looking at him. Damon noticed her uneasiness towards her best friend's ex-lover so he quickly diverted their attention to the crowd.

"Fancy bunch of people, huh?" he pointed out men wearing suits and women wearing expensive dresses and towering heels.

"For now. Watch when they start gulping more booze and lose all that class!" Stacy replied.

"Parties like these usually end up in orgies. Are you up for the challenge?" Bobby dared Stacy making her roll her eyes to the heavens. Damon tensed a bit at his friend's forwardness.

"You're sick." she hissed and walked away.

"What the hell, man?" Damon smacked his friend in the head.

"Ow! Hey! What was that for?!" Bobby rubbed the back of his head. Damon's signet ring hit him and now there's a little bump forming.

"She's Ginny's best friend, Bobby!" he tried making his voice sound a little calmer but failed.